Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

What the HELL is going on????

What the HELL is going on????

Old Feb 11th 2006, 1:03 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What the HELL is going on????

[RT is outside in her bikini and welly bootz doing a rain dance]
Old Feb 11th 2006, 5:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by W10
You do the same thing during Hong Kong summers.

Temp not as hot (35c) but humidity hits the 90s
Last August I got drenched up to my knees.....It was a traumatic experience.....
Old Feb 11th 2006, 5:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
[RT is outside in her bikini and welly bootz doing a rain dance]
And this traumatizes me more.....
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 4:56 am
Powered by cows

Autonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
OK, now this is really starting to freak me out....

Someone please remind me again, which hemisphere is Dubai in???? How can we possibly be experiencing summer temps in the middle of Feb???

Its ridiculous. We hit 95F today (35C), which is just shy of our all time record of 96F (36C)!!! This is insane!

Just look at our climate stats for Feb, so far this year and compare them to Feb of last year......

Winter, where have you gone? :scared:
Face - it's ok! That week at the start of Feb was the WHOLE summer! We have 12 months of rain and perhaps snow to look forward to!

No more August meltdown! It's all over in 1 week in Feb! All those oil dollars are being invested in climate change machines, this is the start I tell you!
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 8:45 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Autonomy
Face - it's ok! That week at the start of Feb was the WHOLE summer! We have 12 months of rain and perhaps snow to look forward to!

No more August meltdown! It's all over in 1 week in Feb! All those oil dollars are being invested in climate change machines, this is the start I tell you!

he he......... thanks mate, I had noticed.

The best bit is that the same is forecast for tomorrow if not heavier.

Welcome back Winter!

and the rain goes on............
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 9:17 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

woke up this morning at 5.30am and raining continuously till now ...
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 9:32 am

Welivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond repute

Oh yeah woop, it's raining !! Great !! That means I go home to no leccy and water due to the incredbily high standard to build quality and exemplary elctrical wiring in the villa we rent - Please read with sarcasm switched on - it it hasn't bloody fused as well....
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 9:33 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Welivehere
Oh yeah woop, it's raining !! Great !! That means I go home to no leccy and water due to the incredbily high standard to build quality and exemplary elctrical wiring in the villa we rent - Please read with sarcasm switched on - it it hasn't bloody fused as well....
get ready to exercise with ur mop
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 9:36 am

Welivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by novita77
get ready to exercise with ur mop
We haven't got a mop, we just tie our cats to the broom handle...
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 9:39 am
W10

Originally Posted by Welivehere
I'm just going to leave my doors and windows open...it'll save the walls and windows of my wonderful Emaar villa from having to keep up the pretence that they actually offer any protection from the elements.

Old Feb 23rd 2006, 12:23 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

still raining.
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 12:27 pm
A Natural Blonde

Zannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: What the HELL is going on????

I love it!! Everything is looking so clean and green and lovely!!

However going on a pirate cruise tomorrow (don't ask) along the coast, hope it is better by then??
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 12:35 pm
A Natural Blonde

Zannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: What the HELL is going on????

No mops attached, but this site will make you howl! Check out all the categories on the right hand side...

http://www.stuffonmycat.com/?&blogid=1

Zx
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 12:38 pm

Originally Posted by Zannie
I love it!! Everything is looking so clean and green and lovely!!
However going on a pirate cruise tomorrow (don't ask) along the coast, hope it is better by then??
According to Face's little chart above it not looking good, however according to this Weather Site it is not looking too bad for you.

Have a good time, me heartey !!!
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 12:43 pm

Originally Posted by Zannie
No mops attached, but this site will make you howl! Check out all the categories on the right hand side...

http://www.stuffonmycat.com/?&blogid=1

Zx
Has a quick look and it looks brilliant. I am meant to be working so I have had to save the link for more in depth perusal later. K on way...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.