Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

What happened to the UAE ? it's been ruined ! not the country I left in the 1990s !

What happened to the UAE ? it's been ruined ! not the country I left in the 1990s !

Old May 13th 2018, 1:20 am
Banned

Danishwomen is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: What happened to the UAE ? it's been ruined ! not the country I left in the 1990s

go home
Old May 13th 2018, 1:37 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What happened to the UAE ? it's been ruined ! not the country I left in the 1990s

Originally Posted by Danishwomen
go home
Nah, that'd be Igo Bhome
Old May 13th 2018, 2:05 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Danishwomen
go home
You go home. Oh wait, you've already gone. They don't makes trolls like they used to.
Old May 13th 2018, 2:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

the troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond repute

Am I missing something here or is there some forum law that Danish Woman has somehow broken? Just what is wrong with asserting opinions about changes even if a little over the top with regards to the changing ground in Dubai? Or what a rubbish UK tabloid (a populist media source for many) printing rubbish about Australia if a genuine article.

No doubt I have, more than a little likely ,been brought to the attention of the administrators, by a certain poster that frequents this forum and has been rather aggressively opposed to certain posts I have submitted. I would certainly take no notice of that poster and probably least said about that the better.

My take being on what I have read, what makes that poster a troll. A word thrown about with considerably ease. If I am missing something here do feel free to bring me on the same page.
Old May 13th 2018, 3:23 am
BE Forum Addict

carcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by the troubadour
Am I missing something here or is there some forum law that Danish Woman has somehow broken? Just what is wrong with asserting opinions about changes even if a little over the top with regards to the changing ground in Dubai? Or what a rubbish UK tabloid (a populist media source for many) printing rubbish about Australia if a genuine article.

No doubt I have, more than a little likely ,been brought to the attention of the administrators, by a certain poster that frequents this forum and has been rather aggressively opposed to certain posts I have submitted. I would certainly take no notice of that poster and probably least said about that the better.

My take being on what I have read, what makes that poster a troll. A word thrown about with considerably ease. If I am missing something here do feel free to bring me on the same page.
Troubadour, danishwoman appears to have broken Site Rule #4, which prohibits inflammatory posts with the sole purpose of antagonising or upsetting other members. It seems one of the purposes of this thread was to race-bait.

The other thread, in the Australia Forum, as no link was provided I suspect the "Daily Mail article" does not exist and was made up by the OP (I did a quick Google search and found nothing) - that post was intended to irritate other members and start a conflict and series of post flaming, and thus also appears to violate Site Rule #4. I would also argue that making up a non-existent article (OP should feel free to prove its existence by linking to it) would qualify as an Objectionable Post subject to removal based on Site Rule #14.

Your threads do none of that. You open topics for discussion and post links to sources, and don't start threads just to irritate or be obnoxious.
Old May 13th 2018, 8:59 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Am I missing something here or is there some forum law that Danish Woman has somehow broken? .
He, she, it is a troll. They are posting just to inflame and annoy people. They are adding nothing of value to the forum. Surely even you with your blinkered ideas can understand that?
Were I still in the job I would've binned them just like someone just has. If you have an issue with that action you should be pm-ing the Mod concerned, as er the rules, not whinging on the open forum.
Old May 13th 2018, 10:01 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

With respect you think possibly more highly of yourself than other people do. You have my attention for the simple reason you are a poster on BE. I and the other Mods, Super Mods and Admin have been around many many years and between us we know all posters and their posting style. No one has bothered to report you, you are no better and no wose than any other poster. Danishwoman was a not very entertaining troll and we know this because we can check people out, we can see, from many years experience, when people are not what they say they are, when they post made up links, when they post and run with no intention of getting involved in the forums. Where they post from etc etc etc. You've asked the same question in multiple forums. You could have made life easier for yourself by simply messaging a Mod/SM/Admin as is requested in the site rules.
Old May 13th 2018, 9:18 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
You go home. Oh wait, you've already gone. They don't makes trolls like they used to.