Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

What happened overnight?

What happened overnight?

Old Jan 31st 2005, 3:13 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What happened overnight?

Originally Posted by novita77
She is gone ...
Is it true that JB is off the board. That is very sad, all this malicious stuff has to stop for the sake of the board and for the people that do need to use it.
Old Jan 31st 2005, 3:25 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

JB, hope it ain't the end, certainly restrained

But the ME has been quiet..so who know's what's up in the background with people...small place and all that, though I hope it ain't going to get any worse.
Old Jan 31st 2005, 3:26 am
Just Incredible

karenb2 has a brilliant futurekarenb2 has a brilliant futurekarenb2 has a brilliant futurekarenb2 has a brilliant futurekarenb2 has a brilliant futurekarenb2 has a brilliant futurekarenb2 has a brilliant future

Good morning all,

Well, I had hoped that when I came back here this morning that things would look brighter and I see that's not the case.

I hope JB hasn't gone and left us. I will miss her. If you are reading this JB, then please don't desert us.

Going to have cup of coffee and some breakfast and will see what happens later.

Anyhow, hope everyone has a nice day.

See you later
Old Jan 31st 2005, 3:38 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: What happened overnight?

Originally Posted by novita77
She is gone ...

Can u blame her........

If u see this JB....come back, it wont be the same without u..
Old Jan 31st 2005, 3:40 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
Is it true that JB is off the board. That is very sad, all this malicious stuff has to stop for the sake of the board and for the people that do need to use it.
JB ... come on ... see all these people asking abt u !!!!
Old Jan 31st 2005, 4:01 am
BE Enthusiast

johnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nice

You can't Email JB but it appears that she will still get PM's so fill up her in box with PM's saying we are missing her and give her support to come back.
Old Jan 31st 2005, 4:17 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by johnbuoy
You can't Email JB but it appears that she will still get PM's so fill up her in box with PM's saying we are missing her and give her support to come back.

Done
Old Jan 31st 2005, 5:43 am
BE Enthusiast

johnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nice

Another option is to threaten to send Lewis around !!! far be it for me to say but that would make anyone a paid up member, but don't mention member to Lewis, He believes its a large part of his anatomy!!!

Why don't we all tell JB we miss her especially the Black JB's!!

Just PM her and say get your arse back on here.

I am off to bed but i miss the warmer climes so much

Good Night God Bless, from Drunken England where the weather is damper than the women!!!
Old Jan 31st 2005, 5:53 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Another option is to threaten to send Lewis around !!! far be it for me to say but that would make anyone a paid up member, but don't mention member to Lewis, He believes its a large part of his anatomy!!!

Why don't we all tell JB we miss her especially the Black JB's!!

Just PM her and say get your arse back on here.

I am off to bed but i miss the warmer climes so much

Good Night God Bless, from Drunken England where the weather is damper than the women!!!

Goodnight have good .
Old Jan 31st 2005, 6:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Far too excited now to go to bed, your all coming online and i feel at home again, so i will stay until i die
Old Jan 31st 2005, 9:14 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Far too excited now to go to bed, your all coming online and i feel at home again, so i will stay until i die
It hardly rains here.......... just an annoying spray-drizzle yesterday. I want proper rain!
Old Jan 31st 2005, 9:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Face81
It hardly rains here.......... just an annoying spray-drizzle yesterday. I want proper rain!

Hi Face..feeling better today?
Old Jan 31st 2005, 9:29 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Singlemom
Hi Face..feeling better today?

very funny........... we will c how it goes........

will be ugly when it happens again though. :scared: I can c that happening again.
Old Jan 31st 2005, 9:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Face81
very funny........... we will c how it goes........

will be ugly when it happens again though. :scared: I can c that happening again.
I don't want to star anything here...but maybe those that were angry should have said why and not just imply things have changed and backstabbing etc...kind of lost me there...
Old Jan 31st 2005, 9:37 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Singlemom
I don't want to star anything here...but maybe those that were angry should have said why and not just imply things have changed and backstabbing etc...kind of lost me there...

perhaps, perhaps.......... those involved know who they r. Lets not get into this today. Save for another rainy day...... which, in Dubai wont be too far off. lol

Take it easy.... I am sure all will come to the surface sooner rather than later.:scared:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.