Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

What happened overnight?

What happened overnight?

Old Jan 30th 2005, 7:01 pm
Banned

DanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to all
Default Re: What happened overnight?

WTF is going on???

I hope JB hasn't left.
Old Jan 30th 2005, 7:36 pm
Perfumdiva1

Unhappy Re: What happened overnight?

Originally Posted by DanMarsden
WTF is going on???

I hope JB hasn't left.

I'm with you

I hope JB hasn't decided to leave, I enjoy her posts, even though we had a run in the past. The word here is past

Just takes time to get used to other people sense of humour

I think the site will be a much more sober and sombre place without her

PD

Old Jan 30th 2005, 7:38 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Perfumdiva1
I'm with you

I hope JB hasn't decided to leave, I enjoy her posts, even though we had a run in the past. The word here is past

Just takes time to get used to other people sense of humour

I think the site will be a much more sober and sombre place without her

PD
Why is everyone assuming that she has gone? no1 knows for sure. we will have 2 wait and c. Time will tell.
Old Jan 30th 2005, 7:39 pm
Banned

DanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to all

She's removed her pics.
Old Jan 30th 2005, 7:42 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by DanMarsden
She's removed her pics.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............ that cud be for any number of reasons. I dunno. we will c if she turns up in the AM.
Old Jan 30th 2005, 7:53 pm
Perfumdiva1

Originally Posted by Face81
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............ that cud be for any number of reasons. I dunno. we will c if she turns up in the AM.

Face

Me thinks it is too much of a coincidence...

Dont you??

PD

PS How are you today

Old Jan 30th 2005, 8:00 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
It looks like somebody got their wish... Jellybean has removed all her pics ..usually a prelude to leaving the site .... but hopefully not...
You must be feeling very proud...
Hey Ray this is all down to i would say 3 peeps and that i know for a fact...sadly they have ruined the good fun for the rest of us in ME board. This person that is supposedly be whiter than white, is a turd stirring little sod! I know these people and all i can say is that Sarah1 is NOT the one at fault. The other three know exactly what they are doing they all know each other too. Pathetic really isn't it, i wish they'd go stir the shit else where instead of polluting what was a great fun site.

Anyways i'm off 4 a while they've all pissed me off!
Old Jan 30th 2005, 8:23 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by novita77
... trying hard to beat Bob's high score on Britportal.com
hmmm.....can't be bothered with some of it now, takes to long...there getting silly those scores...and quickly *lol*
Old Jan 30th 2005, 8:25 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmm....so anyway, getting back to the sarah thread, what was that all about anyway?
Old Jan 30th 2005, 8:29 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Perfumdiva1
Face

Me thinks it is too much of a coincidence...
Dont you??

PD

PS How are you today

we will know in the AM I suppose. Lets c where this goes.

I am fine thanks. Just had my dinner........ Burger a la Face..... again! lol

was well tasty. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Old Jan 30th 2005, 8:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

johnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nice

Why has this happened, FFS we are all Adults, we have different opinions and points of view, but why cant we discuss it like Grown Up Adults!!

I have met some great people on here and don't have a grudge against anyone, we all have our different sense of humours, Creeds, colours, religions, but for God's (Allah) let's take it with a pinch of salt and remain calm and adult about it.

If we have a Bitch or a complaint post it, but be Honest and let the people decide.

Those whom i have met on here are a Great Bunch and above this like the majority but you will always get a small % who don't agree and take humbridge.
Old Jan 30th 2005, 8:30 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Bob
Hmmm....so anyway, getting back to the sarah thread, what was that all about anyway?
who knows wot all that was about.

I have never seen/met her b4...... who knows wot that was about. I dont think anyone really knows.
Old Jan 30th 2005, 11:31 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
Hey Ray this is all down to i would say 3 peeps and that i know for a fact...sadly they have ruined the good fun for the rest of us in ME board. This person that is supposedly be whiter than white, is a turd stirring little sod! I know these people and all i can say is that Sarah1 is NOT the one at fault. The other three know exactly what they are doing they all know each other too. Pathetic really isn't it, i wish they'd go stir the shit else where instead of polluting what was a great fun site.
Anyways i'm off 4 a while they've all pissed me off!
I am fortunate that I don't really know anybody here..so I don't know if there is any blame for anything with anybody ... and to be frank ..I am not pure as driven snow when it come to shooting people down.. I have waved my cursor in a menacing manner at quite a few people ... But I do know JB was popular in the Lounge...but lets be fair if you don't like what somebody says ..you just put them on ignore as I and others do ...and perhaps just a bit of male chivalry would not go amiss sometimes...(ok.. so I am old)
Hopefully this will get resolved quickly and we can all go back to relative peace between us all....
Old Jan 30th 2005, 11:34 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Ray
I am fortunate that I don't really know anybody here..so I don't know if there is any blame for anything with anybody ... and to be frank ..I am not pure as driven snow when it come to shooting people down.. I have waved my cursor in a menacing manner at quite a few people ... But I do know JB was popular in the Lounge...but lets be fair if you don't like what somebody says ..you just put them on ignore as I and others do ...and perhaps just a bit of male chivalry would not go amiss sometimes...(ok.. so I am old)
Hopefully this will get resolved quickly and we can all go back to relative peace between us all....
wise words indeed. They r much appreciated. I hope for the sake of all concerned that this issue is quickly resolved aswell.
Old Jan 31st 2005, 2:12 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
It looks like somebody got their wish... Jellybean has removed all her pics ..usually a prelude to leaving the site .... but hopefully not...
You must be feeling very proud...
She is gone ...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.