British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Middle East (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/)
-   -   What happened to Bedouin? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/what-happened-bedouin-267698/)

Cherrypie Nov 20th 2004 2:11 pm

What happened to Bedouin?

Hi all

Should possibly be posting a "Hiya Newbie" type thread as I'm completely out of touch here...realise this must be old news but what the heck happened to Bedouin?

What'd he do to get banned? Can't have been Bob, he's too nice, must be Manc on a power trip again!! :rolleyes:

Truth Speak Nov 20th 2004 2:39 pm

Re: What happened to Bedouin?

Originally Posted by Cherrypie
Hi all

Should possibly be posting a "Hiya Newbie" type thread as I'm completely out of touch here...realise this must be old news but what the heck happened to Bedouin?

What'd he do to get banned? Can't have been Bob, he's too nice, must be Manc on a power trip again!! :rolleyes:

Hi CP - long time - I think it was Bob - When e started having a go at partners - enuff was enuff. :eek:

he came back again 2 weeks ago as Metal Priest and was banned - and again 4 days ago as belushi IV - not sure of he's been banned again yet. have some karma

Welcome back!!

TS :)

novita77 Nov 20th 2004 2:41 pm

Hi all

Hello CP... welcome back... you will have to catching up with all the news in this board.

Face81 Nov 20th 2004 3:06 pm

Hi all

Welsome back CP...... U have been away 4 ages! bb/mp/balushi and wotever else he keeps coming back as has been permanently banned cos of his somwot unique ability to wind everyone up.

Welcome back karma coming ur way! :D

Jellybean Nov 21st 2004 6:15 am

Hi CP Welcome back :)

Cherrypie Nov 21st 2004 1:00 pm

Hi TS, Novita, Face and JB.

Thanks for the welcome back :)

LOL! Seems like I'll be the only one missing Bedouin then :rolleyes: or Metal Priest or whoever he's been lately... :D

Deadmeat Nov 21st 2004 1:00 pm

Hi TS, Novita, Face and JB.

Thanks for the welcome back :)

LOL! Seems like I'll be the only one missing Bedouin then :rolleyes: or Metal Priest or whoever he's been lately... :D

I liked the guy ...

Cherrypie Nov 21st 2004 1:06 pm

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
I liked the guy ...

Did you? Well I'm glad to hear it DM. I liked him too...made me laugh and was very knowledgeable on certain matters...was also a budding poet, LOL!

Hope you're well.

joseph.creative Nov 21st 2004 1:10 pm

Did you? Well I'm glad to hear it DM. I liked him too...made me laugh and was very knowledgeable on certain matters...was also a budding poet, LOL!

Hope you're well.

he was slightly insane....

Deadmeat Nov 21st 2004 1:13 pm

Hope you're well.

I didn't see him attack anyone directly, so that put him one step above the usually trollage around here :) Poetry always to be encouraged.

Manc is not a mod anymore btw, he's in more gainful employment now, I believe.

I am very well thanks for asking (barring the inevitable Sunday hangover) ... how's things with you?

Deadmeat Nov 21st 2004 1:14 pm

Originally Posted by joseph.creative

Also to be encouraged ... sometimes sanity is not a good policy in an insane world :)

Cherrypie Nov 21st 2004 1:28 pm

Originally Posted by joseph.creative

but he was a character and added interest to the forum...he did not strike me as being any more insane than you do...

I Hope that you are well Joseph and Dubai is being good to you. :)

Cherrypie Nov 21st 2004 1:33 pm

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
I didn't see him attack anyone directly, so that put him one step above the usually trollage around here :) Poetry always to be encouraged.

Manc is not a mod anymore btw, he's in more gainful employment now, I believe.

I am very well thanks for asking (barring the inevitable Sunday hangover) ... how's things with you?

Things are brilliant thank you. :)

Manc no longer mod? Oh! That is sad news. I liked Manc too, LOL!

Back to Bedouin, you are right- he didn't attack anyone - though plenty of people attacked him...nasty, below the belt attacks too! He was fine...a good laugh. Ah well!

Truth Speak Nov 21st 2004 1:50 pm

Things are brilliant thank you. :)

Manc no longer mod? Oh! That is sad news. I liked Manc too, LOL!

Back to Bedouin, you are right- he didn't attack anyone - though plenty of people attacked him...nasty, below the belt attacks too! He was fine...a good laugh. Ah well!

Slagging kristy of wsn't a good idea!!

Face81 Nov 21st 2004 3:08 pm

but he was a character and added interest to the forum...he did not strike me as being any more insane than you do...

wot sort of interest wud that be? As for the budding poet bit...... hmmmmmm..... prolly made a few roll over in their graves with the way he went on. LOL

He was just a tad more than insane. lol