Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

What happened to Bedouin?

What happened to Bedouin?

Old Nov 20th 2004, 2:11 pm
Simply Brilliant

Cherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really nice
Default What happened to Bedouin?

Hi all

Should possibly be posting a "Hiya Newbie" type thread as I'm completely out of touch here...realise this must be old news but what the heck happened to Bedouin?

What'd he do to get banned? Can't have been Bob, he's too nice, must be Manc on a power trip again!!
Old Nov 20th 2004, 2:39 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What happened to Bedouin?

Originally Posted by Cherrypie
Hi all

Should possibly be posting a "Hiya Newbie" type thread as I'm completely out of touch here...realise this must be old news but what the heck happened to Bedouin?

What'd he do to get banned? Can't have been Bob, he's too nice, must be Manc on a power trip again!!
Hi CP - long time - I think it was Bob - When e started having a go at partners - enuff was enuff.

he came back again 2 weeks ago as Metal Priest and was banned - and again 4 days ago as belushi IV - not sure of he's been banned again yet. have some karma

Welcome back!!

TS
Old Nov 20th 2004, 2:41 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all

Hello CP... welcome back... you will have to catching up with all the news in this board.
Old Nov 20th 2004, 3:06 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi all

Welsome back CP...... U have been away 4 ages! bb/mp/balushi and wotever else he keeps coming back as has been permanently banned cos of his somwot unique ability to wind everyone up.

Welcome back karma coming ur way!
Old Nov 21st 2004, 6:15 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Hi CP Welcome back
Old Nov 21st 2004, 1:00 pm
Simply Brilliant

Cherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really nice

Hi TS, Novita, Face and JB.

Thanks for the welcome back

LOL! Seems like I'll be the only one missing Bedouin then or Metal Priest or whoever he's been lately...
Old Nov 21st 2004, 1:00 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Hi TS, Novita, Face and JB.

Thanks for the welcome back

LOL! Seems like I'll be the only one missing Bedouin then or Metal Priest or whoever he's been lately...
I liked the guy ...
Old Nov 21st 2004, 1:06 pm
Simply Brilliant

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
I liked the guy ...

Did you? Well I'm glad to hear it DM. I liked him too...made me laugh and was very knowledgeable on certain matters...was also a budding poet, LOL!

Hope you're well.
Old Nov 21st 2004, 1:10 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Did you? Well I'm glad to hear it DM. I liked him too...made me laugh and was very knowledgeable on certain matters...was also a budding poet, LOL!

Hope you're well.
he was slightly insane....
Old Nov 21st 2004, 1:13 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Hope you're well.
I didn't see him attack anyone directly, so that put him one step above the usually trollage around here Poetry always to be encouraged.

Manc is not a mod anymore btw, he's in more gainful employment now, I believe.

I am very well thanks for asking (barring the inevitable Sunday hangover) ... how's things with you?
Old Nov 21st 2004, 1:14 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
Also to be encouraged ... sometimes sanity is not a good policy in an insane world
Old Nov 21st 2004, 1:28 pm
Simply Brilliant

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
but he was a character and added interest to the forum...he did not strike me as being any more insane than you do...

I Hope that you are well Joseph and Dubai is being good to you.
Old Nov 21st 2004, 1:33 pm
Simply Brilliant

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
I didn't see him attack anyone directly, so that put him one step above the usually trollage around here Poetry always to be encouraged.

Manc is not a mod anymore btw, he's in more gainful employment now, I believe.

I am very well thanks for asking (barring the inevitable Sunday hangover) ... how's things with you?
Things are brilliant thank you.

Manc no longer mod? Oh! That is sad news. I liked Manc too, LOL!

Back to Bedouin, you are right- he didn't attack anyone - though plenty of people attacked him...nasty, below the belt attacks too! He was fine...a good laugh. Ah well!
Old Nov 21st 2004, 1:50 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Things are brilliant thank you.

Manc no longer mod? Oh! That is sad news. I liked Manc too, LOL!

Back to Bedouin, you are right- he didn't attack anyone - though plenty of people attacked him...nasty, below the belt attacks too! He was fine...a good laugh. Ah well!
Slagging kristy of wsn't a good idea!!
Old Nov 21st 2004, 3:08 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

but he was a character and added interest to the forum...he did not strike me as being any more insane than you do...
wot sort of interest wud that be? As for the budding poet bit...... hmmmmmm..... prolly made a few roll over in their graves with the way he went on. LOL

He was just a tad more than insane. lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.