Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

What to do with the kids for the next 2 weeks

What to do with the kids for the next 2 weeks

Old Nov 5th 2004, 12:18 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: What to do with the kids for the next 2 weeks

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
face - u got the 3rd one half an hour ago!!!!!
was an annonymous doner........hmmmmmmmm....... thanks whoever u r! Gr8 to finally have 3 boxes..... now to target my 4th! lolololol......... a true karma junkie of an Oracle here. lol
Old Nov 5th 2004, 1:32 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

I ended up with three overnight too ... ......

Mother Theresa - I saw the comments in the longe - looks like I may have to change my avatar ..... any suggestions?

Hey TS got just the avatar for you lol
Attached Thumbnails What to do with the kids for the next 2 weeks-mother_teresa.jpg  
Old Nov 5th 2004, 1:54 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

I ended up with three overnight too ... ......

Mother Theresa - I saw the comments in the longe - looks like I may have to change my avatar ..... any suggestions?
u still havent told us why u have Trinity as ur avatar...... u must be confusing alot of ppl...... so ur 3 boxes might have something to do with that! LOL.....hehehehehe...... where did ur animated ones go?
Old Nov 5th 2004, 2:22 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks JB, i've saved it for later

Face - I like it !!
Old Nov 5th 2004, 2:31 pm
The Oracle

Face - I like it !!
I suppose that is an acceptable reason. LOL
Old Nov 5th 2004, 2:41 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

I've found the ultimate maid for the kids - they won't give her any grief

Wouldn't like to meet her in the dark
Old Nov 5th 2004, 2:51 pm
The Oracle

No chance of driving around in that case, unless one of the wee TS's can drive and people dont freak out when they see a pair of legs dangling outside a car window! LOL
Old Nov 5th 2004, 2:56 pm
The Oracle

Be sure to give ur maid/baby sitter this form:

LOL
Old Nov 5th 2004, 3:57 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Truth Speak]I've found the ultimate maid for the kids - they won't give her any grief

Must show hubby this when he gets back - might change his mind about full-time maid
Old Nov 5th 2004, 5:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold

Wouldn't know what to do with her TS!!!
Old Nov 5th 2004, 5:29 pm
Premium Member

Originally Posted by LakesLassie
Wouldn't know what to do with her TS!!!

I definitely wouldn't sack her if she was o good. I'de get mrs SPeak to do that.
Old Nov 5th 2004, 5:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold

I definitely wouldn't sack her if she was o good. I'de get mrs SPeak to do that.
I should think so too!!
Old Nov 5th 2004, 5:36 pm
Premium Member

I should think so too!!

I wouldn't have it otherwise
Old Nov 5th 2004, 5:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

I wouldn't have it otherwise
Still leaves us with the brats, I mean angels....
Old Nov 5th 2004, 7:30 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Still leaves us with the brats, I mean angels....

My mother shows afghans hounds so we could all call her to get some cages to ship over and then ur free..... also Kirsty would like me to let all know that she is a very good babysitter and would welcome any children in the flat.... i however will be down the pub!!!! lol

if you hear screaming from the SZR it is becasue she read this post with me landing her in it!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.