Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

What to do with the kids for the next 2 weeks

What to do with the kids for the next 2 weeks

Old Nov 4th 2004, 2:41 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute
Default What to do with the kids for the next 2 weeks

Any ideas much appreciated (Karma donations given - for all those junkies) this seems to be a much alked about subject.

Any ideas ladies?? Lets put our thinking caps on

Cheers

TS

Old Nov 4th 2004, 8:48 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: What to do with the kids for the next 2 weeks

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Any ideas much appreciated (Karma donations given - for all those junkies)
Cheers

TS
Me? A karma junkie? Never!!!

Buy them a giant "operation" game board..... train them for their future calling...... surgeons of tomorrow! LOL

Or u could do the sensible thing and teach them to play Quidditch...... the Dubai Quidditch club is looking for new members... call them on 04 - 700 77 77
and sign ur kids up for classes.

hahahahahaha
Old Nov 4th 2004, 8:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice

Originally Posted by Face81
Me? A karma junkie? Never!!!

Buy them a giant "operation" game board..... train them for their future calling...... surgeons of tomorrow! LOL

Or u could do the sensible thing and teach them to play Quidditch...... the Dubai Quidditch club is looking for new members... call them on 04 - 700 77 77
and sign ur kids up for classes.

hahahahahaha

Face, I knew all along you would be a great leader for the kids club. No change of heart?
Old Nov 4th 2004, 8:59 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

the cheeky chappy strikes again - palms idea is sound - have u a business plan face??
Old Nov 4th 2004, 9:05 am
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold

the cheeky chappy strikes again - palms idea is sound - have u a business plan face??
Hubby can help you with your trade licence etc. Go on....
Old Nov 4th 2004, 9:11 am
Premium Member

Originally Posted by LakesLassie
Hubby can help you with your trade licence etc. Go on....
& i'll deliver them to the door
Old Nov 4th 2004, 9:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice

& i'll deliver them to the door

Just your own kiddies, or would you like to take over a bus service free of charge?
Old Nov 4th 2004, 10:06 am
Premium Member

Originally Posted by Palm Tree
Just your own kiddies, or would you like to take over a bus service free of charge?

I'de carry everyones kids on my back to Doha for 2 weeks peace - 2 weeks lay ins - eating warm food and not fighting about homework etc etc etc.TS

Old Nov 4th 2004, 10:17 am
BE Enthusiast

I'de carry everyones kids on my back to Doha for 2 weeks peace - 2 weeks lay ins - eating warm food and not fighting about homework etc etc etc.TS

Sounds like we are all a bit of a bunch of 'desperados' to get some quality time. Amazingly my little 'angels' are today for a change actually acting like I wish they always would and seems like a promising start for the 2 weeks ahead, but I shall not hold my breath.
Old Nov 4th 2004, 10:19 am
Premium Member

Sounds like we are all a bit of a bunch of 'desperados' to get some quality time. Amazingly my little 'angels' are today for a change actually acting like I wish they always would and seems like a promising start for the 2 weeks ahead, but I shall not hold my breath.
Pt - what r u feeding them - G & ts by the sounds of it
Old Nov 4th 2004, 10:19 am
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold

Stop boasting PT! I'm having a very long day - and only 16 days to go.
Old Nov 4th 2004, 10:21 am
Premium Member

Change the video - its better for them to watch something else rather than static whilst u go karma grovelling ........ sorry.. hunting
Old Nov 4th 2004, 10:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Change the video - its better for them to watch something else rather than static whilst u go karma grovelling ........ sorry.. hunting
Ha ha!! Can't be arsed.
Old Nov 4th 2004, 10:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Don't be jealous! I might have a whole different scenario tomorrow or maybe even in the next half hour. Good things like that don't last long. Would be too good to be true. Lets hold together and I am sure we will get a good opportunity to release our emotions on this board in the next 2 weeks. Be prepared for some child moaning all of you who haven't got kids! We will need your support and keep ourselves entertained. Cheers.
Old Nov 4th 2004, 10:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Just noticed your location. Not far from The Greens. Maybe you can take your trouble makers for a walk to my place some time, that should wear them out and make your days shorter.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.