What is it???

Old Oct 14th 2004, 6:54 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute
Default What is it???

Ok , no laughing now guys! This evening on coming out of the bathroom I almost trod on what I can only describe as a snake!!

Its black, 3 1/2 inches and 2mm in width, and does resemble a small smake!! Hubby had to come and scope it up and now has a new pet.... Ahh... what is it??
Old Oct 14th 2004, 7:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of
Default Re: What is it???

Whereabouts do you live??
Old Oct 14th 2004, 8:12 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
did not know Ann Summes had opened in Dubai!!! lol
Old Oct 14th 2004, 9:19 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

sure it weren't a turd?
Old Oct 15th 2004, 10:08 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
Im on the Al Wasl road, would what I have found have anythign to with location?

Karma... For the sensible ansa!!!
Old Oct 15th 2004, 10:09 am

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
did not know Ann Summes had opened in Dubai!!! lol
I asked about the possiblity of a black baby snaek not anne summers which incedently is banned out here!!
Old Oct 15th 2004, 10:10 am

Originally Posted by Bob
sure it weren't a turd?
I think by now Bob I can tell the difference thanks
Old Oct 15th 2004, 10:11 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
I asked about the possiblity of a black baby snaek not anne summers which incedently is banned out here!!
i meant the mail order outlet! lol
Old Oct 15th 2004, 10:15 am

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
i meant the mail order outlet! lol
It would not get through customs Joe!!
Old Oct 15th 2004, 11:14 am
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

Im on the Al Wasl road, would what I have found have anythign to with location?

Karma... For the sensible ansa!!!
If you lived out here in Jebel Ali then finding a "snake' ? in your house would have been less unusual.
Old Oct 15th 2004, 11:45 am
The 5th Amendment

It would not get through customs Joe!!
yeah but u seen Sex and the City so it would be labelled as a back massager.... :scared:
Old Oct 15th 2004, 1:27 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Ok , no laughing now guys! This evening on coming out of the bathroom I almost trod on what I can only describe as a snake!!

Its black, 3 1/2 inches and 2mm in width, and does resemble a small smake!! Hubby had to come and scope it up and now has a new pet.... Ahh... what is it??
centi-pede? those things are quite common in villas. Or a worm? Definately not a snake Mickey. Not to worry. Cud possibly b a leech aswell. i have seen my fair share of those slimy buggers in outdoor areas in the winter.

Living in a villa does tend to attract alot more wildlife than u wud have bargained for. lol.........I often trap ants for a day in a jar......feed them loads of sugar and then set them free in my Mums balcony garden.....I dont go looking for them......the ones i catch are the ones that wander onto my desk while i am trying to get some work done!hehehe

Wot did u decide to name it?
Old Oct 16th 2004, 4:31 am

Originally Posted by Face81
centi-pede? those things are quite common in villas. Or a worm? Definately not a snake Mickey. Not to worry. Cud possibly b a leech aswell. i have seen my fair share of those slimy buggers in outdoor areas in the winter.

Living in a villa does tend to attract alot more wildlife than u wud have bargained for. lol.........I often trap ants for a day in a jar......feed them loads of sugar and then set them free in my Mums balcony garden.....I dont go looking for them......the ones i catch are the ones that wander onto my desk while i am trying to get some work done!hehehe

Wot did u decide to name it?
A centipede its not! Nor is it a worm and its most certainly not a leech. A neighbor came over last night and took a good look and said its a small snake!!! Hoy shit!!! It moves like the ones that you see on the tv that slither in the sand and it raises its head in similar fashion to a cobra.... We have the municipality coing out today to take it on and check there are no others.
Our nieghbor said that they get them from time to time, so matter of fact like I should nt worry...yeah right!

Face - It has no name ... perhaps slitherin?
Old Oct 16th 2004, 5:53 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

I think by now Bob I can tell the difference thanks
See it again? and it have friends?
Old Oct 16th 2004, 7:15 am
Simply Brilliant

Cherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really nice

A centipede its not! Nor is it a worm and its most certainly not a leech. A neighbor came over last night and took a good look and said its a small snake!!! Hoy shit!!! It moves like the ones that you see on the tv that slither in the sand and it raises its head in similar fashion to a cobra.... We have the municipality coing out today to take it on and check there are no others.
Our nieghbor said that they get them from time to time, so matter of fact like I should nt worry...yeah right!

Face - It has no name ... perhaps slitherin?
Jeez! I'm burning with curiosity now and want to see it!!! Can't you post a pic in the photo post ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.