Welcome PCDee

Old Nov 10th 2004, 12:47 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Welcome PCDee

Good evening PC - feel free to join in the *&^%@)*&^ - not sure wheteher to call it gossip, chat, slander, scandal or ??

Cheers

TS
Old Nov 10th 2004, 1:16 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice
Default Re: Welcome PCDee

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Good evening PC - feel free to join in the *&^%@)*&^ - not sure wheteher to call it gossip, chat, slander, scandal or ??

Cheers

TS
it's all lies.. no matter what he said I did not do it.....
Old Nov 10th 2004, 1:38 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
it's all lies.. no matter what he said I did not do it.....
the guilty conscience stands out a mile....
Old Nov 10th 2004, 1:48 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Cheers

TS
what the heck r u on about... i dont like these cryptic posts of urs mr. TS! Do fill me in......the Oracle needs to know! lol
Old Nov 10th 2004, 1:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

Face darling, all that #$*()* are bleeped out expletives. Surely you should know that
Old Nov 10th 2004, 2:01 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
Face darling, all that #$*()* are bleeped out expletives. Surely you should know that
lol...... i know that......thanks!

but wots he refering to? the thread or the forum?
Old Nov 11th 2004, 3:25 am
Premium Member

Originally Posted by Face81
lol...... i know that......thanks!

but wots he refering to? the thread or the forum?
Life, the universe and everything Face..
Old Nov 11th 2004, 6:49 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

the guilty conscience stands out a mile....
now where did i leave my lawyer's phone number?
Old Nov 11th 2004, 8:19 am
Premium Member

now where did i leave my lawyer's phone number?
In a phone box in Soho .............

Sorry that wasn't yr lawyer was it
Old Nov 11th 2004, 1:41 pm
The Oracle

Life, the universe and everything Face..
oh.. I c...... make perfect sense now..... NOT!!!!!
Old Nov 13th 2004, 9:07 am
The 5th Amendment

In a phone box in Soho .............

Sorry that wasn't yr lawyer was it
nah.. it was ur sister's phone number....
Old Nov 13th 2004, 9:33 am
Premium Member

nah.. it was ur sister's phone number....
I am glad u 2 are back together - the sex change obviously hasn't improved her taste.
Old Nov 13th 2004, 10:09 am
The 5th Amendment

I am glad u 2 are back together - the sex change obviously hasn't improved her taste.
ahh now it makes sense as she was so good at head.... must have been all the practice when she was a bloke...
Old Nov 13th 2004, 10:29 am
Premium Member

ahh now it makes sense as she was so good at head.... must have been all the practice when she was a bloke...
u took the words right out of my mouth..........
Old Nov 13th 2004, 8:03 pm
The 5th Amendment

u took the words right out of my mouth..........
interesting visual....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.