Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Welcome Crying Freeman

Welcome Crying Freeman

Old Nov 21st 2004, 6:50 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Welcome Crying Freeman

Speak up lad
Old Nov 21st 2004, 6:56 am
Dazed and Confused

Crying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant future
Default Re: Welcome Crying Freeman

WOW that was quick, I've just posted a thread to tell you all a little about myself. Thank you for the quick welcome
Old Nov 21st 2004, 6:59 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Crying Freeman
WOW that was quick, I've just posted a thread to tell you all a little about myself. Thank you for the quick welcome

Good well I will go and have a read, been up since the crack of dawn so am wide awake and bushytailed this morning.
Old Nov 21st 2004, 7:13 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Good well I will go and have a read, been up since the crack of dawn so am wide awake and bushytailed this morning.

Heheheh is that a first JB, considering its a school day!
Old Nov 21st 2004, 7:27 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

it basil brush come back as a woman!!!! lol
Old Nov 21st 2004, 7:51 am
Banned

Yeah back to the old school routine LOL Mind you I wasn't so bushytailed yesterday.

I thought Basil Brush was always a woman Boom Boom
Old Nov 21st 2004, 7:52 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Yeah back to the old school routine LOL Mind you I wasn't so bushytailed yesterday.

no that was Bertha Beaver....
Old Nov 21st 2004, 8:26 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
no that was Bertha Beaver....
hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Old Nov 21st 2004, 8:28 am
The 5th Amendment

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
hmmmmmmmmmmmm
name that ad campaign.....
Old Nov 21st 2004, 3:33 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

LOL...... old Basil is the best! my uni pen/pencil case has him on the front. lol

"Lets read with Basil Brush!" Boom, Boom! hahaha
Old Nov 21st 2004, 3:34 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

we do like to make everyone feel welcome!

welcome karma coming ur way.
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 5:18 am
Banned

And then as if by magic......shpoof ..... he was gone. Come back CF
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 7:20 am
Dazed and Confused

Crying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant future

And then as if by magic......shpoof ..... he was gone. Come back CF
I have to blame my sporadic internet connection and my desire to get a job / accomodation sorted out!!

But I'll try and get on everyday just to say hi and read all the chatter, this looks like a v.good forum I've found full of wonderful and helpful people...... Hows that for sucking up??? LOL Hehehe.
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 7:29 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

I have to blame my sporadic internet connection and my desire to get a job / accomodation sorted out!!

But I'll try and get on everyday just to say hi and read all the chatter, this looks like a v.good forum I've found full of wonderful and helpful people...... Hows that for sucking up??? LOL Hehehe.
You doing well.... !!!!
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 7:31 am
Banned

Just making sure nobody scared you off LOL

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.