View Poll Results: Which one do you think it is?
"Weet-a-Bix"
80.77%
"Weet-Bix"
19.23%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Weet Bix

Old Jul 9th 2005, 6:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Jeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Weet Bix

[QUOTE=Jellybean]F U C K off

:scared: Crickey! :scared:
Old Jul 9th 2005, 6:25 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by kelvynd
:scared: Crickey! :scared:

lolololol....... who knew them silly whaet based biscuits would kick up such a fuss, eh? lol

looks like its a clean sweep.... 18-4... hmmmmmm

I still stick to my original vote.

how u doing today?
Old Jul 9th 2005, 7:20 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Just had my weetAbix..... Been going round for over 50 years!!

How folks... How is everyone going?
Old Jul 9th 2005, 9:21 am
Restless soul

Happiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Heart of gold

Hey Heart...How are you...It's a bit dead in here for a Saturday...people are probably rushing around at work after the weekend...mind you some people are still having a weekend...So this is the only thread Ive posted today cos there's not really anyone to post too....

Bored? me? nope...
Old Jul 9th 2005, 10:16 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

glad to hear that u r enjoying your weet-a-bix. lol

oh and thanks for the k as well. I thought u would have been worth more than that by now. LOL
Old Jul 9th 2005, 1:39 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
glad to hear that u r enjoying your weet-a-bix. lol

oh and thanks for the k as well. I thought u would have been worth more than that by now. LOL
Your welcome for the K... The uk is not as hot as it was a few weeks back but never mind.

How is your job working out!
Old Jul 9th 2005, 1:42 pm

Originally Posted by samireh
Hey Heart...How are you...It's a bit dead in here for a Saturday...people are probably rushing around at work after the weekend...mind you some people are still having a weekend...So this is the only thread Ive posted today cos there's not really anyone to post too....

Bored? me? nope...

Im not bored either... So much to do, but right now Im not happy!! Feelings of hurt and heart break are shadowing me.

How are you and yours doing?
Old Jul 9th 2005, 1:49 pm
Restless soul

Happiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to behold

Im not bored either... So much to do, but right now Im not happy!! Feelings of hurt and heart break are shadowing me.

How are you and yours doing?
I am also suffering the same as you...
Families ok....pm me about hurt and heart break..in same boat
Old Jul 9th 2005, 1:59 pm

Originally Posted by samireh
I am also suffering the same as you...
Families ok....pm me about hurt and heart break..in same boat
Sorry Sam but I prefer to deal myself first.. It will sort itself out one way or another .... Thanks for your kind offer though.
Old Jul 9th 2005, 2:35 pm
Restless soul

Sorry Sam but I prefer to deal myself first.. It will sort itself out one way or another .... Thanks for your kind offer though.
Ah its alrite...I just needed an excuse to pour my heart out to a stranger thats all!!! ....Which if ive done already...heehee
Old Jul 10th 2005, 6:38 am
The Oracle

Your welcome for the K... The uk is not as hot as it was a few weeks back but never mind.

How is your job working out!
Job is good thanks. get to sip on fruit juices most of the day. lol..... back to work now.

Take care of yerself and the family and do keep in touch.
Old Jul 27th 2005, 9:21 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
thats my son fav
Old Jul 27th 2005, 6:36 pm
Restless soul

Originally Posted by novita77
thats my son fav

You dug this thread up from the grave kicking& screaming!!!!!

Jeesh..... I think I might dig one up from thread page one
Old Jul 28th 2005, 5:21 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Happiness
You dug this thread up from the grave kicking& screaming!!!!!

Jeesh..... I think I might dig one up from thread page one
sorry sami ... was out of touch for 3 weeks from here, and i can get on line again from jakarta. Thats why i have a quick look to the old thread

how r u? do u like weetabix ???
Old Jul 28th 2005, 1:57 pm
Restless soul

Originally Posted by novita77
sorry sami ... was out of touch for 3 weeks from here, and i can get on line again from jakarta. Thats why i have a quick look to the old thread

how r u? do u like weetabix ???

OH YES..IT'S LOVELY STUFF, YOU CAN HAVE IT WITH HOT OR COLD MILK, AS A BREAKFAST OR A SNACK...MMMMM. REALLY EASY AND QUICK TO PREPARE TOO.

IM OK NOVITA, HOPE YOU AND YOURS ARE WELL

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.