View Poll Results: Which one do you think it is?
"Weet-a-Bix"
80.77%
"Weet-Bix"
19.23%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Weet Bix

Old Jul 5th 2005, 11:17 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Lightbulb Weet Bix

WEET-A-BIX or WEET-BIX, which is it?

this argument was thrust upon me recently and I thought I would bring it to the public..... what do you reckon?

is it "weet-a-bix" or simply "weet-bix"?

hmmmmmmmm..............

Last edited by Face81; Jul 5th 2005 at 11:23 am.
Old Jul 5th 2005, 11:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

emmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Weet Bix

Originally Posted by Face81

this argument was thrust upon me recently and I thought I would bring it to the public..... what do you reckon?

hmmmmmmmm..............
hi there sweetie........don't think anyone will care actually
Old Jul 5th 2005, 12:11 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by emmals
hi there sweetie........don't think anyone will care actually
its meant to be a waste of time, I thought thats what this site was about?

Old Jul 5th 2005, 12:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

its meant to be a waste of time, I thought thats what this site was about?

I vote Labour
How are you mate??
Congrats on the win,just in & out for the moment,will kawarma you soon
Old Jul 5th 2005, 12:17 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jul 5th 2005, 12:21 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by shoushou
I vote Labour
How are you mate??
Congrats on the win,just in & out for the moment,will kawarma you soon
Hello buddy.

Will be waiting for my kawarme.. i like extra taheena in my kawarmas. LOL

back to work........

back later.....

Last edited by Face81; Jul 5th 2005 at 12:24 pm.
Old Jul 5th 2005, 12:23 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
ooooooohhhh! LOL

1 all...... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Old Jul 5th 2005, 12:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

hmmmmmmmm..............
I've found you can pretty much call him what you like, he's unconcious most of the time

We are talking about Bix right?
JTL
Old Jul 5th 2005, 12:38 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
I've found you can pretty much call him what you like, he's unconcious most of the time

We are talking about Bix right?
JTL

lololol..... The Bix I know looks a little different. heh heh
Old Jul 5th 2005, 1:13 pm

Welivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond repute

I'm with Rumble....

Old Jul 5th 2005, 1:38 pm
Forum Regular

twinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Welivehere
I'm with Rumble....

Me too...
Old Jul 5th 2005, 1:47 pm
Soupy twist

Eeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond repute

Definitely Weetabix. Anything else is a heresy. Damned foreigners - they can shove their "Weet-Bix" up their fundament. I'll pull the lever, etc...
Old Jul 5th 2005, 1:54 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by twinkle toes
Me too...
7 to 1
Old Jul 5th 2005, 1:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by GarethR
Definitely Weetabix. Anything else is a heresy. Damned foreigners - they can shove their "Weet-Bix" up their fundament. I'll pull the lever, etc...
Its spelled Bloody Foreigners.......
And I bloody am one
Old Jul 5th 2005, 1:55 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou
Its spelled Bloody Foreigners.......
And I bloody am one
Of course you are ss or else you would be a Bloodyaforeigner

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.