Wednesday 12th

Old Apr 11th 2006, 6:55 pm
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wednesday 12th

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Oh come on I know you are from Newcastle but you have to speak plain english to me
yeah, OK, it's the mischief thing - again!

You know how it is, you rattle in your villa with just (in my case) a dog for company

And the wine of course!
Old Apr 11th 2006, 7:00 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MJC
yeah, OK, it's the mischief thing - again!

You know how it is, you rattle in your villa with just (in my case) a dog for company

And the wine of course!

Oh well I'm off to have some of these in a few minutes , got to drive to Fujairah early tomorrow to see some friends who are staying there but the hotel is fully booked so can't stay overnight
Old Apr 11th 2006, 7:06 pm
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

Oh well I'm off to have some of these in a few minutes , got to drive to Fujairah early tomorrow to see some friends who are staying there but the hotel is fully booked so can't stay overnight
It's not a bad drive, 90 mins or so, but it'll be a bit of a bugger you can't have a wine (or lemonade cooler) or two!
Old Apr 11th 2006, 7:11 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MJC
It's not a bad drive, 90 mins or so, but it'll be a bit of a bugger you can't have a wine (or lemonade cooler) or two!

Didn't say I was driving home now did I
Old Apr 11th 2006, 7:15 pm
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Didn't say I was driving home now did I
Ah, camping, I should have guessed!
Old Apr 11th 2006, 7:34 pm
aka Mr. X

eclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond repute

Wow...an actual conversation going on in the ME with the old usual suspects...haven't seen that for awhile.

Cheers to all of you...been missing you.
Old Apr 11th 2006, 7:47 pm
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by eclectic-x
Wow...an actual conversation going on in the ME with the old usual suspects...haven't seen that for awhile.

Cheers to all of you...been missing you.
Well you know sometimes we do try!

How are you matey?

I take it you're one of the 5 canadian's that's looked at my blog!
Old Apr 11th 2006, 7:53 pm
aka Mr. X

eclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MJC
Well you know sometimes we do try!

How are you matey?

I take it you're one of the 5 canadian's that's looked at my blog!
Not yet...saving it for a special occasion...perhaps this evening.

Not up to too much over here. Work etc. Bought a new computer system I built myself, starting to enjoy the spring weather amidst the rain.
Old Apr 11th 2006, 7:55 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Not yet...saving it for a special occasion...perhaps this evening.

Not up to too much over here. Work etc. Bought a new computer system I built myself, starting to enjoy the spring weather amidst the rain.
Hellooooooooo Ex

Believe me it was busy tonight.........as practically dead lately

I miss the good old days
Old Apr 11th 2006, 7:57 pm
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yep, it's a bugger here, we have two seasons, hot and hotter, but the sanity check is when we just watch what happens here and read the news - hence my blog. Unbelievable.

Off to UK on Monday, then back here Wed morn, off to Aus on Thurs 10am.

It's a hard life!!

Last edited by MJC; Apr 11th 2006 at 8:03 pm.
Old Apr 11th 2006, 8:07 pm
aka Mr. X

Originally Posted by Malteser
Hellooooooooo Ex

Believe me it was busy tonight.........as practically dead lately

I miss the good old days
Me too...used to bring me here every morning. Now I'm lucky if I post once per week, and almost never in here.
Old Apr 11th 2006, 8:08 pm
aka Mr. X

Originally Posted by MJC
Yep, it's a bugger here, we have two seasons, hot and hotter, but the sanity check is when we just watch what happens here and read the news - hence my blog. Unbelievable.

It's a hard life!!
Yes, travelling the world. I feel so sorry for you.
Old Apr 11th 2006, 8:09 pm
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MJC

It's a hard life!!
I thought it was u ... hello .. nice blog
But I can't reply unless I am a fellow blogger ... I spend too much time on the net as it is!
Old Apr 11th 2006, 8:10 pm
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yes, travelling the world. I feel so sorry for you.
The first trip is business, the second is to join the family in Aus.

I prefer the former!!
Old Apr 11th 2006, 8:11 pm
aka Mr. X

Originally Posted by MJC
The first trip is business, the second is to join the family in Aus.

I prefer the former!!
Trouble in paradise?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.