Wedding Rings

Old Feb 16th 2005, 10:33 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wedding Rings

Originally Posted by Nabs
Great yes I'm settling fine

Pleased to hear it.... At least you will be in good hands
Old Feb 16th 2005, 10:35 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Pleased to hear it.... At least you will be in good hands
:scared:
Old Feb 16th 2005, 10:37 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

:scared:

A scary thought indeed
Old Feb 16th 2005, 10:37 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

A scary thought indeed
Is Hubby back?
Old Feb 16th 2005, 10:40 am

Is Hubby back?
Oh yes! Now the trial house warming is done... its time for the real thing , perhps?
Old Feb 16th 2005, 10:42 am
The Delivery Man...

Oh yes! Now the trial house warming is done... its time for the real thing , perhps?
hmmmm, I don't want to know details
Old Feb 16th 2005, 10:44 am

hmmmm, I don't want to know details
PMSL ... I wasnt about to come clean..
Old Feb 16th 2005, 10:47 am
The Delivery Man...

PMSL ... I wasnt about to come clean..
how were you coming then?
Old Feb 16th 2005, 10:51 am

how were you coming then?

coming clean about any details!!
Old Feb 16th 2005, 10:55 am
The Delivery Man...

coming clean about any details!!

I do know that, just throwing a joke

Last edited by Nabs; Feb 16th 2005 at 11:02 am.
Old Feb 16th 2005, 12:15 pm
Forum Regular

Nevi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Gold & Diamond Park?? Near interchange 4
Just be slightly wary though, a friend of mine bought an engagement ring from there. They cleaned and resized it for him before giving it to him two days later. He got it valued a few days later - just out of interest to see how much the diamond was worth, and found out it was a fake diamond!
All ended happily though, he got the police involved and got a proper ring etc. It turned out it was the people making the changes to the ring that did it, in no way was it to do with the guys in the shop. They come down pretty heavily on that kind of thing though, so by no means do I think it's a common occurrence, but just thought I'd mention it.....
Old Feb 16th 2005, 2:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Benson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Uncle B
kinder surprice eggs u get 2 melt the chocolte over ur wife 2 b an u might get a ring inside
I tried that but he wasn't impressed!

don't know why
Old Feb 16th 2005, 2:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Benson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to behold

OI! All you lot chatting get off my thread and get into the leaky dhow (hope you sink). Keep to the subject people.
Old Feb 16th 2005, 4:08 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Benson
OI! All you lot chatting get off my thread and get into the leaky dhow (hope you sink). Keep to the subject people.
PMSL.......... bad day at work?
Old Feb 17th 2005, 7:18 am
BE Enthusiast

johnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nice

Originally Posted by Benson
A friend of mine is passing through DUbai on the way to get married and would like to buy their wedding rings. As I am in AD I have no idea of any particular place to go. Also he sayd he wants a platinum ring, has anyone seen any of these out here. I can't think of any I have seen or known about.

Any info would be greatfullly recieved.

Ta
If you have time the Blue Souk in Sharjah is Good and has plenty to choose from including Platinum, I have an old Victorian Wedding band that only seems to bring me bad luck that they can have for a !!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.