Wedding Cars

Old Jul 19th 2008, 9:55 am
Forum Regular

Cry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to all
Default Wedding Cars

Afternoon all,

I am looking for a nice car for my upcoming nuptials (Dubai). I want something with some character so I am thinking more along the lines of E-type, Mark II Jag, old Roller etc than another big new Merc or BMW (or Hummer!). I know that there are not many of these types around, but i have seen a few on the roads over the years so i think it is worth asking just in case.

I'm having trouble finding anything so would appreciate any suggestions for firms or individuals who have what i'm looking for and do weddings.

Thanks all,

CH
Old Jul 19th 2008, 10:56 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wedding Cars

when we got married no one did this Wedding Cars at such, what we did was contact prime limo to find out what was available, there wasn't much choice then but I would imagine you would get a better choice these days. We had a Mercedes and another car that I can't remember. Very nice and cheap as chips. For my daughters christening we had a stretch hummer which picked up all the family from the various hotels, we took our own Sparkly stuff, it was great fun

Congratulations by the way
Old Jul 20th 2008, 9:51 am
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

we had stretch hummers for our wedding......ill get the details..

kinda got upstaged by our friend who was driving to the reception in his Aston Martin and kept on accellerating past us and then braking, then accellerating past us again...prick!!
Old Jul 20th 2008, 11:44 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by arbroath_abroad
we had stretch hummers for our wedding......ill get the details..
You mean to say that you didn't go to the church on a bicycle built for two? How uncharacteristic...by the way, Arbroath was on the Rick Stein Seafood show at the weekend...about some local guy running a successful business smoking haddock in his back yard.