Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Weather thread for all those weather addicted Brits in the ME

Weather thread for all those weather addicted Brits in the ME

Old Dec 21st 2004, 3:35 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Weather thread for all those weather addicted Brits in the ME

OK folks...lets keep the up to date weather forcasts here!!
Old Dec 21st 2004, 3:54 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Weather thread for all those weather addicted Brits in the ME

Originally Posted by Truth Speak

The Oracle likes the idea of having a thread like this. Now we can prove to the World that it does indeed rain in Dubai.

Today was the 4th instance of rain since October 17th when we had a mega hail storm.... hope u remember that stormy night at the Crowne TS? Windy, wasnt it? lol

Right... today.... gloomy and lovely..... no trace of the sun at all and a fair few rain showers as well.... lovely!
Old Dec 21st 2004, 3:56 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
The Oracle likes the idea of having a thread like this. Now we can prove to the World that it does indeed rain in Dubai.

Today was the 4th instance of rain since October 17th when we had a mega hail storm.... hope u remember that stormy night at the Crowne TS? Windy, wasnt it? lol

Right... today.... gloomy and lovely..... no trace of the sun at all and a fair few rain showers as well.... lovely!
My house are freezing!!!! Have 1 portable heater which we moving around between bedroom and lounge. I think been raining 3 times here as much as I can remember.
Old Dec 21st 2004, 4:08 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by novita77
My house are freezing!!!! Have 1 portable heater which we moving around between bedroom and lounge. I think been raining 3 times here as much as I can remember.
twas bout 20 degrees today..... no sunshine at all...... will drop to 14 tonight... not exactly freezing. but very cool indeed.

Winters in the ME are just brilliant.
Old Dec 21st 2004, 4:19 pm
Dazed and Confused

Crying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant future

twas bout 20 degrees today..... no sunshine at all...... will drop to 14 tonight... not exactly freezing. but very cool indeed.

It was bloody lovely walking around today, nice and cool with a slight breeze!! And the air was fresher too.
Old Dec 21st 2004, 5:55 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

its sodding pish, pants and poo.....come to the bloody desert and it sodding rains.....mumble.......mumble.....moan......****** g ......mumble.......had to wear a......jumper.......crap!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Dec 21st 2004, 7:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by shiva
its sodding pish, pants and poo.....come to the bloody desert and it sodding rains.....mumble.......mumble.....moan......****** g ......mumble.......had to wear a......jumper.......crap!!!!!!!!!!!
A jumper Shiva? Surely Not! You turned into a big girl's blouse already?????
Old Dec 21st 2004, 8:08 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

No way I am going back to England in these month. Cold in Doha for me at the moment, too bloody cold in England for me.
Old Dec 22nd 2004, 4:09 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LakesLassie
A jumper Shiva? Surely Not! You turned into a big girl's blouse already?????

A tad cold for me too, been in a jumper for the last 3 weeks!!! Mind you am used to a constant 30deg rain or no rain.....the ONLY good thing about Jakarta LOL I still have two duvets on at night
Old Dec 22nd 2004, 4:18 am
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

TA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond repute

all i care about is wind, i like lots and lots of wind
Old Dec 22nd 2004, 4:22 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TA5
all i care about is wind, i like lots and lots of wind

Try baked beans
Old Dec 22nd 2004, 5:37 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by shiva
u just have to, dont u? tis a bit on the cool side..... its only normal to feel a bit chilly..... I have been wearing jackets for about a month now...... anything below 26 degrees calls for it.... I mean its not like we get a chance to very often.
Old Dec 22nd 2004, 5:37 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Try baked beans

lololol...... lettuce works just as well.
Old Dec 22nd 2004, 6:18 am
Troublemaker

kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice

Originally Posted by Crying Freeman
It was bloody lovely walking around today, nice and cool with a slight breeze!! And the air was fresher too.
I've been flipping freezing for a couple of weeks now and have been wearing woolly jumpers!!! Hmm, tomorrow could be fun.
Old Dec 22nd 2004, 6:19 am
Troublemaker

kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
What about weather obsessed Irish?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.