Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Waxing for men in Dubai

Waxing for men in Dubai

Old Sep 6th 2010, 3:32 pm

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Waxing for men in Dubai

Originally Posted by Grace O Malley
lol why what's wrong with men getting waxed?
Nothing wrong with it...I tried it recently and my girlfriend told me never to do it again - she likes me all wookie it would seem
Old Sep 14th 2010, 6:00 am
Just Joined

stick2me84 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by commander
i have a lovely lady that comes to my house to do my wife and I (legs that is)
We are looking for someone to come to our home as well for waxings. Would she mind if you passed her number on to us?

Thanks
Old Jan 26th 2011, 8:13 am
Just Joined

zainazad9 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by commander
i have a lovely lady that comes to my house to do my wife and I (legs that is)
Dear give the no of her so i will do mine also.
Old Jan 26th 2011, 8:37 am
Account Closed

weasel central is an unknown quantity at this point

interesting made a login to search on BE for male waxing??

shaved my nuts the other day I recommend it.

Last edited by weasel central; Jan 26th 2011 at 8:39 am. Reason: removal of ball hair has affected my ability to spell (samson-like)
Old Jan 26th 2011, 8:39 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by weasel central

shaved my nuts the other day I recommended it.
have you stuck some crystals on them?
Old Jan 26th 2011, 9:11 am
Account Closed

no crystals, I am not down with the whole idea of attaching glassware to my jewels so to speak.
Old Jan 26th 2011, 9:56 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

no crystals, I am not down with the whole idea of attaching glassware to my jewels so to speak.
apparently ring piercings are more popular, right through the end! ouch
Old Jan 26th 2011, 11:41 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

shaved my nuts the other day I recommend it.
Electric, disposable or cut-throat? And by yourself, or with help? And why do you recommend it?
Old Jan 26th 2011, 11:43 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Electric, disposable or cut-throat? And by yourself, or with help? And why do you recommend it?
to avoid the dental floss issue...I am all for it.
Old Jan 26th 2011, 11:45 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
to avoid the dental floss issue...I am all for it.
Do you assist?
Old Jan 26th 2011, 11:48 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Do you assist?
would you trust me with a sharp instrument near your nuts?
Old Jan 26th 2011, 11:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
would you trust me with a sharp instrument near your nuts?
I think I would rather it sharp than blunt.
Old Jan 26th 2011, 11:56 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by EmiratesMillhouse
I think I would rather it sharp than blunt.
oh...this remark is so deep that I am missing the point...
Old Jan 26th 2011, 1:17 pm
Account Closed

disposable in the shower, with shaving foam, easier to do than you would think.
the recommendation, well it feels better and also my gf has become a far more enthusiastic visitor to the area.
Similar to I suppose to how you would feel to be presented with tidy umm lady parts.
Old Jan 26th 2011, 1:41 pm
Hit 16's

disposable in the shower, with shaving foam, easier to do than you would think.
the recommendation, well it feels better and also my gf has become a far more enthusiastic visitor to the area.
Similar to I suppose to how you would feel to be presented with tidy umm lady parts.
No nicks?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.