watching Eng v S Africa cricket in Dubai on tv

watching Eng v S Africa cricket in Dubai on tv

Old Jul 8th 2008, 4:02 pm
dub
Forum Regular

dub is an unknown quantity at this point
Default watching Eng v S Africa cricket in Dubai on tv

Hello,

Hope someone can help. I'm a big cricket fan and was hoping to wile away the "too hot to step out" summer months by watching the England-South Africa series on the box.

Du are being their normal retarded self and don't seem to have a clue what I want to watch/what channel its on/whether its on at all etc so does anyone know if its possible to watch on a channel provided by Du?

If not, how can I watch the tests on the box?

Many thanks as always.
Old Jul 8th 2008, 7:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: watching Eng v S Africa cricket in Dubai on tv

the best provider for sports is supersports esp. SA if you can get it.
Old Jul 9th 2008, 8:30 am
Forum Regular

RitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to all

Originally Posted by dub
Hello,

Hope someone can help. I'm a big cricket fan and was hoping to wile away the "too hot to step out" summer months by watching the England-South Africa series on the box.

Du are being their normal retarded self and don't seem to have a clue what I want to watch/what channel its on/whether its on at all etc so does anyone know if its possible to watch on a channel provided by Du?

If not, how can I watch the tests on the box?

Many thanks as always.
All the SA tour cricket is on Showsports 2. All the tests, one dayers and 20:20; should be good. I'll probably watch more than in the UK as well as you can see the evening sessions after work, saying that I only get one day off.
Old Jul 10th 2008, 4:20 pm
dub
Forum Regular

dub is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks. Why Du couldn't give me this basic info is beyond me esp as I already get showsports2.

Worst company i have ever encountered. They should just employ chimps. They could not do a worse job.
Old Jul 10th 2008, 4:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

benzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dub
Thanks. Why Du couldn't give me this basic info is beyond me esp as I already get showsports2.

Worst company i have ever encountered. They should just employ chimps. They could not do a worse job.

Don't be so nasty, Du customer service is top notch.