Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Wanting to move from the humdrum that is the UK

Wanting to move from the humdrum that is the UK

Old Sep 12th 2003, 12:58 pm
Just Joined

noodles3 is just really nicenoodles3 is just really nicenoodles3 is just really nicenoodles3 is just really nicenoodles3 is just really nicenoodles3 is just really nicenoodles3 is just really nicenoodles3 is just really nice
Smile Wanting to move from the humdrum that is the UK

Aloha,

A few questions for you peeps that are already working in Dubai..

As a UK resident what is the best way for me to find employment in Dubai?

Are the salaries really as good as some of the web sites I've been looking at claim - for example, one advert claims that a bank clerk could earn upto 6000 Canadian Dollars per month (approx 2200 GBP), which seems an awful lot for the job

I'm not completely naive to the middle east as we lived in Saudi for 6 years when I was younger and then my father moved to Kuwait and we moved back to the UK and visited during holidays etc.

Since my time in Saudi I've had the plan of moving abroad, but things always seem to get in the way of my master plan, so I thought it was about time to take some positive steps and try and find out some more info. Hence my post.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Rgds
N