Wanted!!

Old Mar 19th 2007, 2:03 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Wanted!!

Will any of you rich bastards mail me one of these ..

My birthday soiree is next month and I really want to piss off a few
of those Americans attending ....

I will pay you eventually .... but don't hold your breath ...
Attached Thumbnails Wanted!!-red.jpg  
Old Mar 19th 2007, 2:05 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wanted!!

Oooooh can just see you in that Ray

Hubby flying to New York at the end of the month - could mail it from there - just the head gear or the whole kit and kaboodle
Old Mar 19th 2007, 2:11 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Oooooh can just see you in that Ray

Hubby flying to New York at the end of the month - could mail it from there - just the head gear or the whole kit and kaboodle
Oh!! the whole lot may be too much ..I can see the MIL having a heart attack ... mmmmmmmm! there's a though!!!

No !! just the scarf thing and the egal thingy an adjustable one ..(I think it called that) ...got to arrive by 23 April ...
Old Mar 19th 2007, 2:15 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
Oh!! the whole lot may be too much ..I can see the MIL having a heart attack ... mmmmmmmm! there's a though!!!

No !! just the scarf thing and the egal thingy an adjustable one ..(I think it called that) ...got to arrive by 23 April ...
postal system here is shite, my sister in law is in houston, i sent her an invite to my daughters christening and it took her three months to get it.
Old Mar 19th 2007, 2:22 pm
Ray

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
postal system here is shite, my sister in law is in houston, i sent her an invite to my daughters christening and it took her three months to get it.
And I bet the bastards in the post office don't speak English either..
Old Mar 19th 2007, 2:24 pm

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray

Have you tried Ebay
Old Mar 19th 2007, 2:29 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

As I said can be posted in NY on 29th March so if you want me to send me a PM
Old Mar 19th 2007, 2:34 pm
Ray

As I said can be posted in NY on 29th March so if you want me to send me a PM
Address is on the way ...
and as a thank you ..you get my BE protection service
If anybody get lippy to you on-line...
We can dissapear them .... lol
Old Mar 19th 2007, 2:40 pm
Its all good

Hey thats a good deal Promise you will post a photo of you wearing it though
Old Mar 19th 2007, 2:42 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
Address is on the way ...
and as a thank you ..you get my BE protection service
If anybody get lippy to you on-line...
We can dissapear them .... lol
Shall I put in that underwear you asked me for last week....
Old Mar 19th 2007, 2:46 pm
Ray

Hey thats a good deal Promise you will post a photo of you wearing it though
Oh yes of course ... I will be wearing just that ......
should keep you laughing for months ....
Old Mar 19th 2007, 2:47 pm
Ray

Originally Posted by MataHari
Shall I put in that underwear you asked me for last week....
Well !! ok .. the last lot you sent had been washed though ......
my customers didn't like that .....
Old Mar 19th 2007, 2:56 pm
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
Will any of you rich bastards mail me one of these ..

My birthday soiree is next month and I really want to piss off a few
of those Americans attending ....

I will pay you eventually .... but don't hold your breath ...
Don't you have any 'ethnic' stores in your neck of the woods?
Old Mar 19th 2007, 3:01 pm
Ray

Originally Posted by Elvira
Don't you have any 'ethnic' stores in your neck of the woods?
Well sort of .. If anybody want a KKK outfit... no problem !!!!!
This is redneck county ....
Old Mar 19th 2007, 3:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
it took her three months to get it.
Hmmm,not the sharpest tool in the box????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.