Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Waaaheyyyy It's Even Stevens in the lounge poll!!!!

Waaaheyyyy It's Even Stevens in the lounge poll!!!!

Old Jan 27th 2005, 5:39 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Waaaheyyyy It's Even Stevens in the lounge poll!!!!

...and I still have my vote
Old Jan 27th 2005, 6:56 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Waaaheyyyy It's Even Stevens in the lounge poll!!!!

Originally Posted by Jellybean
...and I still have my vote
Damn..will miss the end of the poll as ill be at 38,000 feet.

Needless to say, im chuffed that 26 people have voted for me, so big thanks to those 26.
I could not ask to be drawn level against a nicer guy. PMed him last night. He deserves to win more than I.

If i where u JB i'd vote for him
Old Jan 27th 2005, 7:00 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Damn..will miss the end of the poll as ill be at 38,000 feet.

Needless to say, im chuffed that 26 people have voted for me, so big thanks to those 26.
I could not ask to be drawn level against a nicer guy. PMed him last night. He deserves to win more than I.

If i where u JB i'd vote for him

Hard isn't it, you wanna win, but you don't wanna win...and I was up against Heart. Under the circumstances I think I did bloody well, what competition. Now you hv the same...T has a large following also.

I might vote for both
Old Jan 27th 2005, 7:09 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Hard isn't it, you wanna win, but you don't wanna win...and I was up against Heart. Under the circumstances I think I did bloody well, what competition. Now you hv the same...T has a large following also.

I might vote for both
LOL Im genuinely not bothered....If there was a prize of mod karma then maybe!!
It would probably mean more to T if he won than to me, its only a bit of fun anyway
Old Jan 27th 2005, 7:12 am
Banned

LOL Im genuinely not bothered....If there was a prize of mod karma then maybe!!
It would probably mean more to T if he won than to me, its only a bit of fun anyway

Now we have the moron one, which is hard cos I don't know many of them......and next week the pervert one....gotta get lewis in the lounge for that me thinks LOL
Old Jan 27th 2005, 8:43 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

all this poll stuff makes for such interesting reading. lol
Old Jan 27th 2005, 8:46 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by Face81
all this poll stuff makes for such interesting reading. lol
I had Danmarsden tell me how he voted for me and he really liked my picture......hhhhmmmmmm... :scared:
Old Jan 27th 2005, 8:51 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

I had Danmarsden tell me how he voted for me and he really liked my picture......hhhhmmmmmm... :scared:
lololol......... now that is funny. hahahaha. funny that....... he has never posted a pic of himself, eh? so it cud well be a case of he being a she! i am not saying that is for sure, but u never know, do u? lol
Old Jan 27th 2005, 8:56 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
lololol......... now that is funny. hahahaha. funny that....... he has never posted a pic of himself, eh? so it cud well be a case of he being a she! i am not saying that is for sure, but u never know, do u? lol
hv u check the photopost FaCE? I thought I saw DM on the photopost.
Old Jan 27th 2005, 9:01 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by novita77
hv u check the photopost FaCE? I thought I saw DM on the photopost.
nope nov.... dont check the photopost for pics of members. lol
Old Jan 27th 2005, 9:03 am
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

You have your first gay admirer!! :scared:
Old Jan 27th 2005, 9:05 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
You have your first gay admirer!! :scared:
not my first..... but its kind of flattering.

Only swing one way honey x
Old Jan 27th 2005, 9:06 am
A slow driver!

lillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to behold

not my first..... but its kind of flattering.

Only swing one way honey x

I voted for you yesterday - does that mean I'm owed karma??
Old Jan 27th 2005, 9:07 am
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by lillygirl
I have just sent you karma dear
Old Jan 27th 2005, 9:08 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by lillygirl
Anything you want honey.
am spent at the mo, but ill do you later.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.