Visiting The UK

Old Aug 6th 2020, 9:13 am
BE Forum Addict

csdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Visiting The UK

To summarise for the benefit of the three other people left on this board: "is there a technical loophole whereby I can travel to the UK and see people within the 14 day quarantine period, whilst still respecting the letter of the law that says I should be self-isolating"? Answer: probably, yes.
Old Aug 9th 2020, 6:58 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Re: Visiting The UK

I'd rather be tea-bagged by a goat than be stuck isolating at Mum's house for 14 days to then be able to go out and do things for a few days to then fly back.

As much as I like rules, I have a few jobs to do in the UK but all require being out of the house so I see no point going and trying. Also, they can all wait until it's easier - so they will.
That being said, if I was Millhouse I'd be doing the same thing.