visa renew ideas

Old Dec 8th 2010, 10:53 am
Banned

Khush_eb is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation visa renew ideas

What is the quick, best way to renew the visit visa which would require me to leave the country, without having to be gone for long and spending money on flights?.... any car travel exits possible?... Hatta?
Old Dec 8th 2010, 11:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: visa renew ideas

You can extend your visit visa for 30 days 1 time by going to immigration and paying 500dhs. You can drive to Oman (Hatta) cross the border,get a visa, come back..easy trip and you could stop at Hatta fort hotel for breakfast on the way back :-)
Old Dec 8th 2010, 11:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Mogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to all

Patsy Stoned
"You can drive to Oman (Hatta) cross the border,get a visa, come back..easy trip"

.....provided you have an EU Passport - Indians or Sri Lankans (and probably other nationalities outside EU) cannot renew in Oman
Old Dec 8th 2010, 12:06 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mogs
Patsy Stoned
"You can drive to Oman (Hatta) cross the border,get a visa, come back..easy trip"

.....provided you have an EU Passport - Indians or Sri Lankans (and probably other nationalities outside EU) cannot renew in Oman
the clue is in the name of the site
Old Dec 8th 2010, 1:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mogs
Patsy Stoned

Whatever!

Actually there are 33 nationalities that can do this not all EU..Oh 32 because from Jan the Canadians won't be able to

* Andorra
* Australia
* Austria
* Belgium
* Brunei
* Canada (not after 02 Jan 2011?)
* Cyprus³
* Denmark
* Finland
* France
* Germany
* Greece
* Holland (Netherlands)
* Hong Kong
* Iceland
* Ireland
* Italy
* Japan
* Liechtenstein
* Luxembourg
* Malta¹
* Malaysia
* Monaco
* Netherlands (Holland)
* New Zealand
* Norway
* Paraguay²
* Portugal
* San Marino
* Singapore
* South Korea
* Spain
* Sweden
* Switzerland
* United Kingdom
* United States
* Vatican City
Old Dec 8th 2010, 1:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to all

Thanks for the info.....

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
Whatever!

Actually there are 33 nationalities that can do this not all EU..Oh 32 because from Jan the Canadians won't be able to

* Andorra
* Australia
* Austria
* Belgium
* Brunei
* Cyprus³
* Denmark
* Finland
* France
* Germany
* Greece
* Holland (Netherlands)
* Hong Kong
* Iceland
* Ireland
* Italy
* Japan
* Liechtenstein
* Luxembourg
* Malta¹
* Malaysia
* Monaco
* Netherlands (Holland)
* New Zealand
* Norway
* Paraguay²
* Portugal
* San Marino
* Singapore
* South Korea
* Spain
* Sweden
* Switzerland
* United Kingdom
* United States
* Vatican City
Old Dec 8th 2010, 2:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

you're welcome
Old Dec 8th 2010, 4:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
the clue is in the name of the site
I wish THAT were true!!!
Old Dec 11th 2010, 7:57 am
Banned

Khush_eb is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bigtaff
I wish THAT were true!!!
Thanks guys!

I know this may sound silly... but i really dont know the answer to this question...

Could I keep going to Hatta and renewing my visa every month in that way?
Old Dec 11th 2010, 12:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Khush_eb
Thanks guys!

I know this may sound silly... but i really dont know the answer to this question...

why would you want to? If you are working then surely your company will get your visa..but to answer your question yes you can if you are 1 of the 33 nations
Old Dec 14th 2010, 5:51 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Khush_eb
Thanks guys!

It is illegal to work on a visit visa, although you have a 60 day grace period provided the application is in progress.
Old Dec 14th 2010, 10:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Jim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
Whatever!

* Andorra
* Australia
* Austria
* Belgium
* Brunei
* Cyprus³
* Denmark
* Finland
* France
* Germany
* Greece
* Holland (Netherlands)
* Hong Kong
* Iceland
* Ireland
* Italy
* Japan
* Liechtenstein
* Luxembourg
* Malta¹
* Malaysia
* Monaco
* Netherlands (Holland)
* New Zealand
* Norway
* Paraguay²
* Portugal
* San Marino
* Singapore
* South Korea
* Spain
* Sweden
* Switzerland
* United Kingdom
* United States
* Vatican City
It would be interesting to know how many Vatican City passport holders have UAE residence!!!