Visa for Dubai

Old Nov 8th 2007, 11:54 pm
Account Closed

used_car_salesman is just really niceused_car_salesman is just really niceused_car_salesman is just really niceused_car_salesman is just really niceused_car_salesman is just really niceused_car_salesman is just really niceused_car_salesman is just really niceused_car_salesman is just really niceused_car_salesman is just really niceused_car_salesman is just really nice
Default Visa for Dubai

An Armenian friend can get an on the spot vuisa in Dubai like Brits can and wants to go home for a while. She intends to enter Dubai and go to Armenia from Sharjah. Reverse on the way back.

Any idea if this will cause a passport stamp issue?

Ta
Old Nov 11th 2007, 7:39 am

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Visa for Dubai

Originally Posted by used_car_salesman
An Armenian friend can get an on the spot vuisa in Dubai like Brits can and wants to go home for a while. She intends to enter Dubai and go to Armenia from Sharjah. Reverse on the way back.

Ta
No Idea...I wasn't aware Amenians could get a visa upon landing. Usually where you enter and exit the country from is not a problem though.
Old Nov 11th 2007, 7:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Ta
Armenia is not on the list of countries that can get a visit Visa at the airport.
It may be that she is getting a transit visa through her airline.

In any case the visa's are valid for the UAE not the specific emirate so it doesnt matter which airport she exits or enters.
Old Nov 11th 2007, 2:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Norm_uk
No Idea...I wasn't aware Amenians could get a visa upon landing. Usually where you enter and exit the country from is not a problem though.
True...Russia,CIS and ex-USSR countries don't have that priviledge...
Old Nov 11th 2007, 4:13 pm
Account Closed

used_car_salesman is just really niceused_car_salesman is just really niceused_car_salesman is just really niceused_car_salesman is just really niceused_car_salesman is just really niceused_car_salesman is just really niceused_car_salesman is just really niceused_car_salesman is just really niceused_car_salesman is just really niceused_car_salesman is just really nice

This is interesting. She says she can get a visa on arrival (like I do - as a Brit) because she has the designation of manager in her pp. I presume that she has entered DXB before but my opinion is that Sharjah is connected to the immigration system so she can arrive in DXB and depart in Sharjah. More cogently have any of you done this?

and thanks
Old Nov 11th 2007, 5:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

This is interesting. She says she can get a visa on arrival (like I do - as a Brit) because she has the designation of manager in her pp. I presume that she has entered DXB before but my opinion is that Sharjah is connected to the immigration system so she can arrive in DXB and depart in Sharjah. More cogently have any of you done this?

and thanks
When I first arrived on a visit visa I came in through Dubai, then went out on a business trip through Sharjah and came back in again through Sharjah on a work visa. So should be no problem!

I don't believe that she can come in by getting a visa at the airport though!
Old Nov 12th 2007, 9:25 am
Account Closed

Ins,

Thankyou - my recommendation is that you never become a politician. You give a straight answer to a straight question!

...heartbroken??

Thanks

A
Old Nov 12th 2007, 10:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ins,

Thankyou - my recommendation is that you never become a politician. You give a straight answer to a straight question!

...heartbroken??

Thanks

A
thats what having a politics degree does to you