Vaginal Woes

Old Dec 12th 2004, 12:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of
Default Vaginal Woes

Well my period commenced recently and I have been feeling woeful. Someone made a comment at me today at Park N Shop and asked if my child was my grand-daughter.. Dear God I am not even middle-aged looking. It set me off totally and I started panicking about menopause.
How do you deal with it? Who would have thought a vagina and its menstrual cycles would set off all these emotions?
Old Dec 12th 2004, 12:13 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Vaginal Woes

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
Well my period commenced recently and I have been feeling woeful. Someone made a comment at me today at Park N Shop and asked if my child was my grand-daughter.. Dear God I am not even middle-aged looking. It set me off totally and I started panicking about menopause.
How do you deal with it? Who would have thought a vagina and its menstrual cycles would set off all these emotions?
One of my ex girlfriends had endometriosis, and was given an implant to enduce the menopause at 26 !.
She was also given HRT and anti-depressants, and there was never a dull moment in the house...
I remember her crying for 2 hours because the hoover would not pick up a bit of fluff..

poor girl really suffered through it.
Old Dec 12th 2004, 1:46 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
One of my ex girlfriends had endometriosis, and was given an implant to enduce the menopause at 26 !.
She was also given HRT and anti-depressants, and there was never a dull moment in the house...
I remember her crying for 2 hours because the hoover would not pick up a bit of fluff..

LOL this brings back memories of Post Natal Depression...I think I cried over the same thing
Old Dec 12th 2004, 4:43 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

They have even been known to drive thousands of poor blokes from their castles to the local pub....however being MT tonite i'm sur ethat does not apply to u DE.... <-------- is it like this???/
Old Dec 12th 2004, 4:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
They have even been known to drive thousands of poor blokes from their castles to the local pub....however being MT tonite i'm sur ethat does not apply to u DE.... <-------- is it like this???/
I am forever MT (if that is Mum Theresa you mean) to you and JB

Mind you I should not be worrying about menopause, I am only in my mid 60s now.

Only joking!!! Late twenties here!
Old Dec 12th 2004, 4:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers

What a subject. I can relate to your ex. Thankfully, I am already 35 and am just having the pleasure of such an implant, also due to endometriosis which was made worth through an unprofessional C'Section. Suffering pain can really cause havoc with once mind. It's not exactly meant to bring on menopause but just stop the bleedings for 5 years and then the Mirena coil needs to be replaced. After a menopause, there is no chance of having little cute babies any longer which as after a removal of the implant, many more little devils can be produced.

I had promised my husband some headache free and especially blood free years but he is still waiting. Poor sod. My bleedings have not stopped since June and I was told there are some exceptions to the rule.
Old Dec 12th 2004, 4:53 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

I am forever MT (if that is Mum Theresa you mean) to you and JB

Mind you I should not be worrying about menopause, I am only in my mid 60s now.
Only joking!!! Late twenties here!
lucky young you...I was a few years under fourty a few days ago.....aaahhhh
Old Dec 12th 2004, 4:54 pm
Premium Member

Originally Posted by Palm Tree
My bleedings have not stopped since June and I was told there are some exceptions to the rule.
You have just destroed an excellent duck in spicy plum sauce........ thanks
Old Dec 12th 2004, 6:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
You have just destroed an excellent duck in spicy plum sauce........ thanks

Well, that should be a lesson to stay away from the computer when indulging in food.
Old Dec 12th 2004, 6:29 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Well, that should be a lesson to stay away from the computer when indulging in food.
Hi PT... how was ur swiss xmas do?
Old Dec 12th 2004, 6:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by novita77
Hi PT... how was ur swiss xmas do?

Hi Novita

Surprisingly, it was great! Thanks for asking. I have never had a chance to mix with 100% Swiss people in Switzerland, as they are not very keen on foreign blood and was a bit apprehensive to go but it turned out to be a surprise, as there seemed to be many people from mixed marriages or only a slight percentage of Swiss blood in them, which made it for a healthy mix of people. The food was absolutely great, many expensive Swiss food treats. The entrance fee was Dhs 70 for adults, free for kids and you could eat and drink as much as you pleased. Shame I am not an alcoholic or obese, I might have been able to take real advantage from this bargain. The food and drink on offer were not a cheapy version. Father Xmas came walking along the beach with his two camels laden with presents and each child got a present from him, once more, filled with yummy Swiss goodies. It was so odd to hear Xmas songs by the beach with Father Xmas and camels and plenty of Xmas decoration. There was plenty of stuff to keep the kids busy and I didn't get to see them until 22.30, as they were having fun with the magician, puppet show, clown, bouncy castle and climbing frames. I could do with a party like that every week.
Old Dec 12th 2004, 6:56 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Novita

Surprisingly, it was great! Thanks for asking. I have never had a chance to mix with 100% Swiss people in Switzerland, as they are not very keen on foreign blood and was a bit apprehensive to go but it turned out to be a surprise, as there seemed to be many people from mixed marriages or only a slight percentage of Swiss blood in them, which made it for a healthy mix of people. The food was absolutely great, many expensive Swiss food treats. The entrance fee was Dhs 70 for adults, free for kids and you could eat and drink as much as you pleased. Shame I am not an alcoholic or obese, I might have been able to take real advantage from this bargain. The food and drink on offer were not a cheapy version. Father Xmas came walking along the beach with his two camels laden with presents and each child got a present from him, once more, filled with yummy Swiss goodies. It was so odd to hear Xmas songs by the beach with Father Xmas and camels and plenty of Xmas decoration. There was plenty of stuff to keep the kids busy and I didn't get to see them until 22.30, as they were having fun with the magician, puppet show, clown, bouncy castle and climbing frames. I could do with a party like that every week.
PT... u just like me. Can't drink... So I never go to exspensive buffet dinner which include the drink. I knows i will never make my money worth... I think probably like JB will make the most of it.

Yes... father xmas down the beach looks strange. Today I went to the Ritz to do my weekly 'Body Combat' class. And in the lounge there is a huge xmas tree like maybe abt 6 to 7 metres, complete with the decoration and lighthing. And at the moment Arabian Cup is on in Doha (similar like European Cup in Greece I suppose... ). And I saw this weird scene: huge xmas tree... and around the tree there were loads of arabs with their white dress costume, and also xmas song in the same time. I have this funny feeling... just felt so weird... I suppose I am just not getting used to it.

So what is ur plan for xmas then? Are u cooking turkey or u just having xmas dinner at the hotel?

XX
Old Dec 12th 2004, 7:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

PT... u just like me. Can't drink... So I never go to exspensive buffet dinner which include the drink. I knows i will never make my money worth... I think probably like JB will make the most of it.

Yes... father xmas down the beach looks strange. Today I went to the Ritz to do my weekly 'Body Combat' class. And in the lounge there is a huge xmas tree like maybe abt 6 to 7 metres, complete with the decoration and lighthing. And at the moment Arabian Cup is on in Doha (similar like European Cup in Greece I suppose... ). And I saw this weird scene: huge xmas tree... and around the tree there were loads of arabs with their white dress costume, and also xmas song in the same time. I have this funny feeling... just felt so weird... I suppose I am just not getting used to it.

So what is ur plan for xmas then? Are u cooking turkey or u just having xmas dinner at the hotel?

XX

Nice traditional Xmas eve dinner with my parents and the kids but without hubby of course, he will be slaving and sweating away in the UK. Our Xmas is different to the UK. We celebrate Xmas on 24.12. We are fasting during the day, break the fast with fish and Russian salad, followed by opening the presents and if not falling asleep by then, a visit to the church might be in order. We eat nice crispy duck with Czech potato dumplings and cabbage on 25.12 but that one, we might give a miss this year. Xmas in Dubai will hardly be the same without the Swiss snow. As much as I hate cold weather and am very happy in Dubai, this will be a very strange moment for me. I have never celebrated Xmas anywhere else except in the UK, Switzerland and Czech Republic and none of those countries has a majority of a moslem population nor are they pleasantly warm. I do find it weired seing all the Xmas decorations around and hearing Xmas music and wonder what the moslem population makes of it. I have seen quite a lot of local ladies picking up trolleys full of decorations. Well, at least it got me in a mood and have broken our tradition, thanks to my children, and decorated the Xmas tree already. We are supposed to decorate it on 24.12 in the morning, then the children are supposed to leave the house in the early evening before dinner and the presents get placed under the tree. Children are then told that the Jesus fairy brought them. Never father Xmas. We celebrate father Xmas on 06.12., when stockings are put outside the door to be filled with some goodies. The world is one weired confusion.
Old Dec 12th 2004, 7:13 pm
semarang

Nice traditional Xmas eve dinner with my parents and the kids but without hubby of course, he will be slaving and sweating away in the UK. Our Xmas is different to the UK. We celebrate Xmas on 24.12. We are fasting during the day, break the fast with fish and Russian salad, followed by opening the presents and if not falling asleep by then, a visit to the church might be in order. We eat nice crispy duck with Czech potato dumplings and cabbage on 25.12 but that one, we might give a miss this year. Xmas in Dubai will hardly be the same without the Swiss snow. As much as I hate cold weather and am very happy in Dubai, this will be a very strange moment for me. I have never celebrated Xmas anywhere else except in the UK, Switzerland and Czech Republic and none of those countries has a majority of a moslem population nor are they pleasantly warm. I do find it weired seing all the Xmas decorations around and hearing Xmas music and wonder what the moslem population makes of it. I have seen quite a lot of local ladies picking up trolleys full of decorations. Well, at least it got me in a mood and have broken our tradition, thanks to my children, and decorated the Xmas tree already. We are supposed to decorate it on 24.12 in the morning, then the children are supposed to leave the house in the early evening before dinner and the presents get placed under the tree. Children are then told that the Jesus fairy brought them. Never father Xmas. We celebrate father Xmas on 06.12., when stockings are put outside the door to be filled with some goodies. The world is one weired confusion.
R u coming and join the piss up?
Old Dec 12th 2004, 7:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

R u coming and join the piss up?

Sadly no, my parents will be here and they never babysit for me, as I have to babysit them but hopefully, one day, I will join the gang.

If you will make it to Dubai, let me know and we could meet.

I must go now, my eyes are shutting. Good night!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.