Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

US Masters Golf on Telly?

US Masters Golf on Telly?

Old Apr 5th 2011, 4:05 am
Forum Regular

shandolier is on a distinguished road
Default US Masters Golf on Telly?

Anyone know if OSN has the rights to the Masters from Augusta? Having had a nightmare with the Six Nations I don't want to miss this so need to get prepared if they aren't showing it. Their website TV guide is not currently working, I did try there first!
Old Apr 5th 2011, 5:05 am
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: US Masters Golf on Telly?

Any Masters tips?

I'm fancying Martin Kaymer, Aaron Baddeley and Alvaro Quiros. *golfsmiley*
Old Apr 5th 2011, 6:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Mogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to all

Originally Posted by shandolier
Anyone know if OSN has the rights to the Masters from Augusta? Having had a nightmare with the Six Nations I don't want to miss this so need to get prepared if they aren't showing it. Their website TV guide is not currently working, I did try there first!
I doubt it - it seems all they now provide is WWE wrestling.
Old Apr 5th 2011, 6:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Mogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Mogs
I doubt it - it seems all they now provide is WWE wrestling.
Fox sports will probably be showing it as they seem to be showing the regular PGA tour events.
Old Apr 5th 2011, 8:07 am
Forum Regular

Oh dear... Not sure if I have FOX Sports. The thought of trying to get this sorted is not filling me with confidence. And you can't even get it on BBC iPlayer (via VPN) as they don't have the rights!!!

Despite him being a complete tw*t I have half a mind to back Ian Poulter. Or Westwood...
Old Apr 5th 2011, 8:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by shandolier
Oh dear... Not sure if I have FOX Sports. The thought of trying to get this sorted is not filling me with confidence. And you can't even get it on BBC iPlayer (via VPN) as they don't have the rights!!!

Despite him being a complete tw*t I have half a mind to back Ian Poulter. Or Westwood...
If you've got the full OSN package you should have it (OSN HD Sports on Channel 10, then Fox Sports HD on Channel 11)
Old Apr 5th 2011, 8:11 am
Forum Regular

A colleague has just told me it's on Showtime...
Old Apr 5th 2011, 11:24 am
Just Joined

GB1982 is an unknown quantity at this point

Its on showsports, constant adverts for it are now being shown.

from memory starts around 9pm on Thursday night.
Old Apr 5th 2011, 2:37 pm
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

I know sod all about golf but reckon that Phil Mikelson will be victorious.
Old Apr 6th 2011, 3:40 am
Forum Regular

GingerWizard is just really niceGingerWizard is just really niceGingerWizard is just really niceGingerWizard is just really niceGingerWizard is just really niceGingerWizard is just really niceGingerWizard is just really niceGingerWizard is just really nice

its on OSN showsports 3 - it starts at 11pm live throughout night & repeat next day
Old Apr 6th 2011, 7:00 am
Just Joined

Nibsy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GingerWizard
its on OSN showsports 3 - it starts at 11pm live throughout night & repeat next day
The other option you have is to sort out getting and ISP address for the US and streaming it online that way?

It's between Westwood, Kaymer and Mickleson.
Old Apr 6th 2011, 3:12 pm
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GingerWizard
Hope you are right but it's not listed in the OSN monthly TV guide. It's definitely on Fox Sports though.
Old Apr 4th 2012, 5:16 am
Just Joined

Olympus8 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have just spent 30 minutes on the phone to OSN. They have not renewed their subscription to Fox Sports and the US Masters will not be shown on OSN this weekend. I for one will be cancelling my subscription with them. Ridiculous
Old Apr 4th 2012, 6:49 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Nobody interested in Woods / Donald / McIlroy?

Personally I'm leaning (as I always do) to Westwood getting his first Major.

Him or Mickelson.
Old Apr 4th 2012, 6:50 am
Just Joined

Olympus8 is an unknown quantity at this point

Keegan Bradley / Webb Simpson & Brandt Schnedeker for me

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.