Reload this Page >

Urgent - Saudi Business Visa - Letter of Introduction by UK company

Urgent - Saudi Business Visa - Letter of Introduction by UK company

Old Mar 13th 2013, 9:20 am
Just Joined

salientstar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Urgent - Saudi Business Visa - Letter of Introduction by UK company

Hi Guys,

I am currently not working for any company here in UK (though a British national) however I have been offered a role with Saudi organization and they would like to bring me first on a Business Visa. However I have seen requirement to provide Letter of Introduction by a British Company with business visa applications. Not sure how to produce this letter. Saudi Company is not aware about this requirement as well and have no links with a UK company. Are there any contractor companies who can help me to provide this letter for a price ?

Please can you help on immediate basis as what should I do. Is this must to have letter.

Cheers,
Sami
Old Mar 13th 2013, 9:59 am
Forum Regular

Quackers is just really niceQuackers is just really niceQuackers is just really niceQuackers is just really niceQuackers is just really niceQuackers is just really niceQuackers is just really niceQuackers is just really nice
Default Re: Urgent - Saudi Business Visa - Letter of Introduction by UK company

Originally Posted by salientstar
Hi Guys,

I am currently not working for any company here in UK (though a British national) however I have been offered a role with Saudi organization and they would like to bring me first on a Business Visa. However I have seen requirement to provide Letter of Introduction by a British Company with business visa applications. Not sure how to produce this letter. Saudi Company is not aware about this requirement as well and have no links with a UK company. Are there any contractor companies who can help me to provide this letter for a price ?

Please can you help on immediate basis as what should I do. Is this must to have letter.

Cheers,
Sami
It is usually a letter of introduction from a Saudi Company (for you as a business person to attain visa and visit the company in Saudi)
Old Mar 13th 2013, 10:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

The Saudi Organisation that you are working with provides all the paperwork.
You should be aware that there are certain restrictions on what you can and cannot do with a Business Visa. No bank account in Saudi for example.
Old Mar 13th 2013, 10:26 am
Just Joined

Thanks for your response but my question still stands........

How can I produce this letter (from british company) as I am not currently working for a british company (job less). And Saudi company can not produce this letter as they are not registered as a company in UK.

How can an individual contractor (person like me) go to KSA on business visa ?

Cheers.
Old Mar 13th 2013, 10:26 am
Forum Regular

Quackers is just really niceQuackers is just really niceQuackers is just really niceQuackers is just really niceQuackers is just really niceQuackers is just really niceQuackers is just really niceQuackers is just really nice

The visa is for 90 days and you have to exit/re-enter every 30 days (Beer trip to Dubai every 4 weeks). Make sure you calculate correct and exit/enter before the 90 day to get your 30 day stay ie. 4 x 4 week stays.
Old Mar 13th 2013, 11:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

Why does the Saudi company need registration in the UK ? Issuing a Saudi visa has nothing to do with the British State. It is a purely Saudi matter.

If the Saudi firm cannot handle this I would question their competence - an perhaps their honesty.
Old Mar 13th 2013, 11:27 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scot47

If the Saudi firm cannot handle this I would question their competence - an perhaps their honesty.
agreed, its the company who provides the letter for the visa

is this a new 419 scam?
Old Mar 13th 2013, 11:30 am
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scot47
Why does the Saudi company need registration in the UK ? Issuing a Saudi visa has nothing to do with the British State. It is a purely Saudi matter.

On a businessman's visa it is assumed that you are currently working for an overseas company and visiting Saudi 'on business'. Hence the requirement of paperwork from employer and inviter. Sure there's ways round it though.
Old Mar 13th 2013, 11:38 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by saudiflares
On a businessman's visa it is assumed that you are currently working for an overseas company and visiting Saudi 'on business'. Hence the requirement of paperwork from employer and inviter. Sure there's ways round it though.
I've looked back at the forms and I never supplied a business Introduction Letter (UK Company) but did supply a Letter of Invitation (from Saudi Company)
Old Mar 13th 2013, 12:42 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Quackers
I've looked back at the forms and I never supplied a business Introduction Letter (UK Company) but did supply a Letter of Invitation (from Saudi Company)

Dear Friend,

That seems quite relevant answer. Please can you confirm if you are UK national and you applied for Saudi business visa as noticed probably you are in Abu Dhabi.

Every thing else is correct, company is true. No scam at all as I am dealing directly with people. This is just because when I asked visa agency about the documentation requirements, he mentioned application will be rejected if I dont submit letter of introduction from a UK company. How Embassy will establish a UK based company have links with Saudi Company and sending their employee on a business visa (remember this is only for attending meetings etc and not for work). It is allowed for max 6 months with multiple entires.

Please can you advise as per your experience as it may turn back my job offer.
Old Mar 13th 2013, 12:43 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by saudiflares
I have been told by the agency that this letter of introduction is MUST to include else offer is to be rejected.
Old Mar 13th 2013, 12:46 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by salientstar
Dear Friend,

That seems quite relevant answer. Please can you confirm if you are UK national and you applied for Saudi business visa as noticed probably you are in Abu Dhabi.

Every thing else is correct, company is true. No scam at all as I am dealing directly with people. This is just because when I asked visa agency about the documentation requirements, he mentioned application will be rejected if I dont submit letter of introduction from a UK company. How Embassy will establish a UK based company have links with Saudi Company and sending their employee on a business visa (remember this is only for attending meetings etc and not for work). It is allowed for max 6 months with multiple entires.

Please can you advise as per your experience as it may turn back my job offer.
Yes I am from the UK and actually sent my application pack from Thailand with my passport returning to Thailand (with the visa). I did this twice for Saudi.

PS. I hated Saudi so that's why I'm in UAE for less money
Old Mar 13th 2013, 2:16 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Quackers
Yes I am from the UK and actually sent my application pack from Thailand with my passport returning to Thailand (with the visa). I did this twice for Saudi.

PS. I hated Saudi so that's why I'm in UAE for less money
Thanks very much. It has been wonderful. I have confirmed now with an agency and in case of having MOFA final approvals, there is no need to produce a letter of introduction from a UK based Employer.

Cheers,
Sami