Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Urgent Help Required

Urgent Help Required

Old Aug 25th 2019, 7:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Urgent Help Required

Originally Posted by MAV_DXB
if no one else can help... and if you can find him... maybe you can hire... Herve Jaubert (play dramatic music)

Destitute in Dubai Post 21 onwards.

Ouch, 1st Hand Account of Bull**** Dubai

And just recently he helped a daughter of Sheikh Mo 'escape'
to be fair, he failed - but this attempt was epic.
Old Aug 25th 2019, 1:14 pm
S.T
Just Joined

S.T is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Scamp
All of the ones that end up in the Mail end up being solved though, it seems.

However, most are a bit more simple than yours. Smuggle yourself out?
I've now been instructed to go public and will be contacted by the BBC this week, they seem very interested in the story. Am trying to contact all channels and newspapers in the UK and looking for contacts, would appreciated any help and thank you for the advice.

Last edited by S.T; Aug 25th 2019 at 1:18 pm.
Old Aug 25th 2019, 1:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by S.T
I've now been instructed to go public and will be contacted by the BBC this week, they seem very interested in the story. Am trying to contact all channels and newspapers in the UK and looking for contacts, would appreciated any help and thank you for the advice.
what changed?

Make sure you and your wife practice that really sad face that they like in the daily mail when reporting these stories... kind of like a spaniel when the last biscuit has been eaten.
Old Aug 25th 2019, 1:57 pm
S.T
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Millhouse

what changed?

Make sure you and your wife practice that really sad face that they like in the daily mail when reporting these stories... kind of like a spaniel when the last biscuit has been eaten.
I've tried everything here and was hoping for some kind of justice but when I sent all the documents to the UK I was advised to go public as it's the only way that'll works.
Am trying to get through to the Daily Mail and when I do they'll be pleased

Thank mate

Old Aug 25th 2019, 2:11 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by S.T
Good luck
Old Aug 25th 2019, 2:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by S.T
I've tried everything here and was hoping for some kind of justice but when I sent all the documents to the UK I was advised to go public as it's the only way that'll works.
Am trying to get through to the Daily Mail and when I do they'll be pleased

Thank mate
Despite my jokes, I genuinely wish you all the best. Things here go wrong for all sorts of random and silly reasons... I had a mate fail the HIV test - a huge problem at home, deportation etc. Goes to the UK, nothing wrong at all - although they didn't check for cirrhosis
Old Aug 25th 2019, 3:01 pm
S.T
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Millhouse
Despite my jokes, I genuinely wish you all the best. Things here go wrong for all sorts of random and silly reasons... I had a mate fail the HIV test - a huge problem at home, deportation etc. Goes to the UK, nothing wrong at all - although they didn't check for cirrhosis
Not at all mate we all need a bit of laughter no matter what we're going through, sorry to know about your mate... it's absolutely horrible and it burns to see years of work get taken by force using influence and corrupt individuals then fabricate a case because of ego and hate.

I've posted below video on my personal IG account, feel free to share.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B1WxklF...=1toky20hwxm2s
Old Aug 27th 2019, 10:03 am
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by S.T
all the best habibi - hope you get some justice!
Old Aug 27th 2019, 10:36 am
Forum Regular

SandyMcSand is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck mate. Hope it works out for you, but, one bloody ass awful video lol
Old Aug 27th 2019, 12:24 pm
S.T
Just Joined

Originally Posted by SandyMcSand
Good luck mate. Hope it works out for you, but, one bloody ass awful video lol
Thanks mate I need all the luck and help I can get, did my best in the video to explain everything...