Reload this Page >

UAE ONLINE Business

UAE ONLINE Business

Old Dec 30th 2023, 7:12 pm
Just Joined

slabo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default UAE ONLINE Business

Hi,

I am looking for anyone with experience starting an e-commerce business in UAE. The process of business registration, marketing, working with fulfilment centres etc. I already run one in the UK and I am looking to expand but finding so much conflicting information and so many agencies trying to sell you stuff! Thanks for any information
Old Dec 31st 2023, 1:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

calman014 has a reputation beyond reputecalman014 has a reputation beyond reputecalman014 has a reputation beyond reputecalman014 has a reputation beyond reputecalman014 has a reputation beyond reputecalman014 has a reputation beyond reputecalman014 has a reputation beyond reputecalman014 has a reputation beyond reputecalman014 has a reputation beyond reputecalman014 has a reputation beyond reputecalman014 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UAE ONLINE Business

The question is a bit too broad unfortunately. Do you run a business in UK, also where are you located and what do you plan to sell.
Old Jan 9th 2024, 4:07 pm
Just Joined

slabo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: UAE ONLINE Business

Originally Posted by calman014
The question is a bit too broad unfortunately. Do you run a business in UK, also where are you located and what do you plan to sell.
Thanks a million for the response. Yes i run an ecommerce business selling mostly small household gifts and personal items in the UK. Think higher end Japanese ceramic mugs, perfumes, candles etc. Based in London. I plan on copying and pasting the current business setup to UAE albeit with a tighter/shorter lists of SKU's. We already have a few customers who buy from Dubai and the Middle east so I am confident there is some demand...although how much I do not know for sure. My idea is running a business via fulfilment centre offers a relatively low cost way to test this market. Look forward to your thoughts ?