[email protected] know who you are!

Old Jan 11th 2005, 8:45 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: [email protected] know who you are!

Originally Posted by lillygirl
I just sent you some karma 'stuff boy' to make you in a better mood....
Honestly!....that is exactly what i do !!
Ask TS.!......My business cards even say Jammy Dodgers, purveyor of fine quality stuff. (not really...they say Stuff Consultant)

Im in a great mood........Im the king of the world!!!....wooo hooooo........... (watched titantic last night...classic..)
Old Jan 11th 2005, 8:47 am
A slow driver!

lillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Ask TS.!......My business cards even say Jammy Dodgers, purveyor of fine quality stuff. (not really...they say Stuff Consultant)

Im in a great mood........Im the king of the world!!!....wooo hooooo........... (watched titantic last night...classic..)

Excellent - I can hire you to sort out some of my 'stuff' when I arrive!
Old Jan 11th 2005, 8:47 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by novita77
I thought so .... so when ur baby arrive?

Anybody see Joe recently in real life???
My 'ickle hunny bunny arrives on the 10th.

Saw Joe in Scarletts with Crying Freeman2 days ago, but by the time i had got my drink from the bar he had gone.......guess he went off to get some food or somefink..
Old Jan 11th 2005, 8:49 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by lillygirl
Excellent - I can hire you to sort out some of my 'stuff' when I arrive!
I dont do stuff, i offer consultancy on stuff.

So i can advise you how to sort your stuff out, but my union boss wont let me actually "do" stuff.

Sorry LG rules is rules
Old Jan 11th 2005, 8:51 am
A slow driver!

lillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to behold

I dont do stuff, i offer consultancy on stuff.

So i can advise you how to sort your stuff out, but my union boss wont let me actually "do" stuff.

Sorry LG rules is rules

Rules are made to be broken!

Am my 'stuff' will probably involve trying nice food and giving me your opinion- so don't think that will get you in too much trouble!
Old Jan 11th 2005, 8:52 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Does it feel good doing stuff?
Old Jan 11th 2005, 8:56 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by Nabs
Does it feel good doing stuff?
Yeah............Orgasmic on sooo many levels

LG, knock us up some good grub, and ill do some stuff...just dont tell the boss.....it can be our secret
Old Jan 11th 2005, 9:01 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Yeah............Orgasmic on sooo many levels

LG, knock us up some good grub, and ill do some stuff...just dont tell the boss.....it can be our secret
hehe

okyez
Old Jan 11th 2005, 10:10 am
Long Member

lewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to all
Red face Re: [email protected] know who you are!

when your up there on bizz mate confirm that its true that Yasser Arafat was laid to rest in an England top, Spurs shorts and Newcaslte socks.....He did ask to be laid to rest in a Gazza strip !!...TTBC
Old Jan 11th 2005, 10:12 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by lewis748
when your up there on bizz mate confirm that its true that Yasser Arafat was laid to rest in an England top, Spurs shorts and Newcaslte socks.....He did ask to be laid to rest in a Gazza strip !!...TTBC
I got a palestinian sex toy, an inflatable woman.

It blows itself up.
Old Jan 11th 2005, 10:15 am
Long Member

lewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to all
Exclamation Re: [email protected] know who you are!

I got a palestinian sex toy, an inflatable woman.

It blows itself up.
Sweet...........TTBC
Old Jan 11th 2005, 10:20 am
The Delivery Man...

Old Jan 11th 2005, 10:23 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by Nabs
Just joking, I havn't got anything against any race whasoever.

Except the grand national....Its cruel to the poor horses
Old Jan 11th 2005, 10:39 am
The Delivery Man...

Just joking, I havn't got anything against any race whasoever.

Except the grand national....Its cruel to the poor horses
Old Jan 11th 2005, 10:50 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Keep it up peeps, this thread has gone from very sad to pretty entertaining, heading should be changed to something much better like.........?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.