Reload this Page >

Travel time-Bur Dubai to Arabian Ranches

Travel time-Bur Dubai to Arabian Ranches

Old Apr 5th 2008, 4:43 am
Just Joined

skyvan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Travel time-Bur Dubai to Arabian Ranches

Hi all,

I am arriving next week, the family about a fortnight later. We will initially be staying in Bur Dubai until the company can find better accommodation.

The kids will be going to school at JESS Arabian Ranches. Could anyone please advise me of the likely travelling time from Bur Dubai to Arabian Ranches in the morning, and also for the return in the afternoon?

Many thanks,

Anthony.
Old Apr 5th 2008, 6:31 am
Just Joined

ade1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Travel time-Bur Dubai to Arabian Ranches

Anthony

It depends on the traffic, but likely to take up to an hour as most of the traffic travels in that direction each morning and opposite at night

Andy
Old Apr 5th 2008, 6:43 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

not a journey I would like to do forever but seeing as it is only temporary I am sure it will be ok. Well done on getting the children into Jess I hear it is difficult to get into these days.
Old Apr 5th 2008, 10:04 am
Just Joined

skyvan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
not a journey I would like to do forever but seeing as it is only temporary I am sure it will be ok. Well done on getting the children into Jess I hear it is difficult to get into these days.
Thanks everyone, that great. We had been fed a story about it being 1 1/2 to 2 hour journey each way! Sheesh, some guys like to scare us newbies
Old Apr 5th 2008, 1:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Yeh probably an hour. maybe more.
I used to live in Bur Dubai and it would take me 20-30 minutes just to get to my office on SZR.
Old Apr 6th 2008, 3:56 am
oh5
Forum Regular

oh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
Well done on getting the children into Jess I hear it is difficult to get into these days.
I recall back in the day, most people would go, "What's JESS?"