Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Transfer of driving licence - Bur Dubai

Transfer of driving licence - Bur Dubai

Old Jan 13th 2009, 6:46 am
Forum Regular

mrskpd is just really nicemrskpd is just really nicemrskpd is just really nicemrskpd is just really nicemrskpd is just really nicemrskpd is just really nicemrskpd is just really nicemrskpd is just really nicemrskpd is just really nicemrskpd is just really nice
Default Transfer of driving licence - Bur Dubai

hello
does anyone know if you can transfer your driving licence at the Bur Dubai police station, the one on Sheikh Zayed Road near Trade Centre roundabout and the Department of Migration & Residency. If so, can you do the eye test there and get the arabic translation?

thanks!!
Old Jan 13th 2009, 8:02 am
Forum Regular

angel delight is just really niceangel delight is just really niceangel delight is just really niceangel delight is just really niceangel delight is just really niceangel delight is just really niceangel delight is just really niceangel delight is just really nice
Default Re: Transfer of driving licence - Bur Dubai

Originally Posted by mrskpd
hello
does anyone know if you can transfer your driving licence at the Bur Dubai police station, the one on Sheikh Zayed Road near Trade Centre roundabout and the Department of Migration & Residency. If so, can you do the eye test there and get the arabic translation?

thanks!!
I have been told you can.. i also need to go and get it sorted for myself
Old Jan 13th 2009, 8:03 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Transfer of driving licence - Bur Dubai

Originally Posted by angel delight
I have been told you can.. i also need to go and get it sorted for myself
They may send you to the Traffic Section, just down from MoE in Al Quoz 3. You can get eye test and translation done there defo...