Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Top 10 reasons to live in Abu Dhabi

Top 10 reasons to live in Abu Dhabi

Old Jan 30th 2009, 3:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

seraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Top 10 reasons to live in Abu Dhabi

You can visit all the malls in one day.
Old Jan 30th 2009, 3:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

benzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by busybee2
the snow dome was meant to be open in september a year ago, i asked the security guard "which year"? they are having problems with the ice machine, its getting too icey and now i think there is contractual problems as well.
Yeah but to be honest the ski slope is about the same size as the ramps I used to build when I was a kid so I could jump over them with my Raleigh Grifter.
Old Jan 30th 2009, 4:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by benzonar
Yeah but to be honest the ski slope is about the same size as the ramps I used to build when I was a kid so I could jump over them with my Raleigh Grifter.
yeh know what you mean