tonight???

Old Feb 1st 2005, 2:39 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: tonight???

A Ladies night out? :scared: :scared: :scared:

run away....... run away!!! LOL
Old Feb 1st 2005, 2:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

sarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
Okay luvvies if you change your minds i will be @ Hard Rock 8.30 onwards
Have fun xx
Old Feb 1st 2005, 2:40 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Okay luvvies if you change your minds i will be @ Hard Rock 8.30 onwards
ooooh yes b4 i forget mines a Latte in the morning please with two neurophen
Old Feb 1st 2005, 2:42 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
A Ladies night out? :scared: :scared:

run away....... run away!!! LOL

From us sweet little things
Old Feb 1st 2005, 2:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

sarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to behold

ooooh yes b4 i forget mines a Latte in the morning please with two neurophen
Is Deb coming
Old Feb 1st 2005, 2:43 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Fairydust
From us sweet little things
LOL............. four blondes at a bar by themselves? :scared: hahaha
Old Feb 1st 2005, 2:49 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

LOL............. four blondes at a bar by themselves? :scared: hahaha
We would probably be the most sensible there
Old Feb 1st 2005, 2:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

We would probably be the most sensible there
I'd like to see that
Old Feb 1st 2005, 2:54 pm
Its all good

Originally Posted by sarah1
I'd like to see that
I'm just speaking for myself Not you two
Old Feb 1st 2005, 2:57 pm
The Oracle

I'm just speaking for myself Not you two
heh heh. I knew u were the clever one.
Old Feb 1st 2005, 3:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

You must join us when you get back
Old Feb 1st 2005, 3:07 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by sarah1
You must join us when you get back
if i am invited, then sure.
Old Feb 1st 2005, 3:07 pm
Its all good

So what give you that impression
Old Feb 1st 2005, 3:08 pm
The Oracle

So what give you that impression
the amount of karma u have (with such a LOW number of posts)! LOL
Old Feb 1st 2005, 3:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

if i am invited, then sure.
Of course you're invited....if you can put up with us blondes....lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.