Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Time to Visit Dubai????

Time to Visit Dubai????

Old Mar 14th 2005, 4:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Calgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really nice
Default Time to Visit Dubai????

HI,

Just wondring is there any particular time of year where there is more jobs in dubai then others times? Somebody told me to go there in feb-april and dont bother going there in May-July cause its hot and there is no jobs avaliable???

Just want to get your opinions on this

Thanks

Khan
Old Mar 15th 2005, 7:48 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of
Default Re: Time to Visit Dubai????

Originally Posted by Calgarian
HI,

Just wondring is there any particular time of year where there is more jobs in dubai then others times? Somebody told me to go there in feb-april and dont bother going there in May-July cause its hot and there is no jobs avaliable???

Just want to get your opinions on this

Thanks

Khan
it depends on what field u r in...some like banks usually early in the year, as employees wait to get thier bonuses and then resign..
Old Mar 15th 2005, 4:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Calgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really nice
Default Re: Time to Visit Dubai????

Originally Posted by Nabs
it depends on what field u r in...some like banks usually early in the year, as employees wait to get thier bonuses and then resign..
I am in IT field. Cpl of my friends went there in the begining of the year and got the job. So it makes me wonder.

Khan