Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Thoughts on Dubai?

Thoughts on Dubai?

Old Feb 24th 2005, 6:51 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Thoughts on Dubai?

Originally Posted by Palm Tree
Face, has summed it up perfectly and it gets my full aproval.

One more con to add would be the current lack of Opera, Musical and Ballet performances but a brand new place is under construction to be able to start accommodating some more classical and arty stuff for those that miss it. Not me! :scared: My dad used to expose me to all that classic as a child just a touch too often.
the Dubai Pearl development will have the ME's first Opera house and there will be a second one that will sit on top of the Hydropolis under water hotel..... so it will be like a floating opera house. KEWL!
Old Feb 28th 2005, 2:43 pm
Just Joined

bakerd is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Thoughts on Dubai?

Many thanks for all those replies. Interesting reading. And, no for this story I am not getting to go to any of these places, I am relying on you all to tell me how it is.

Best.

David