Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The things you do when your drunk !

The things you do when your drunk !

Old Nov 14th 2004, 11:36 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default The things you do when your drunk !

Am making the most of my penultimate weekend in the UK, and am sat here having flashbacks from my last few nights out. Now i dont now about the ladies out there, but guys generally do some of the following things....feel free to add your own :

1. Wake up in the morning, check your call log on your mobile to discover you have called all your ex-girlfriends at 3am, and cannot remember any of the conversations.

2. Spend hours trying to figure out where the traffic cone and 3 "for sale" boards came from..... and what they are doing in your front room.

3. Using the mathematic prowess of Carol Vordermann, try to figure out how on earth you spent £200 on drink and didnt wake up in intensive care.

4. Spend 2 hours calling everyone in your phone (minus ex-girlfriends) in an attempt to find where you parked your car the night before.

5. Even though you only have basic motor functions and only enough thought patterns in the brain to provide basic life support... you can still manage to demolish a full english breakfast...even though you can feel your arteries hardening as you do.

6. Against all known logic, your friends still manage to convince you that a "hair of the dog" will sort you out.

7. Somehow you manage to completely block out the method or mode of transport used to get home.

anyway...its Sunday night, i still feel like s#ite and it was my own fault.
But i had a great time!!!
Old Nov 15th 2004, 12:49 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The things you do when your drunk !

Things that are difficult to say when you are drunk

Innovative
Preliminary
Proliferation
Cinnamon

Things That Are VERY Difficult to Say When You're Drunk...

Specificity
British Constitution
Passive-aggressive disorder
Transubstantiate

Things That Are Downright IMPOSSIBLE to Say When You're Drunk...

Thanks, but I don't want to sleep with you
Nope, no more booze for me
Sorry, but you're not really my type
No kebab for me, thank you
Good evening officer, isn't it lovely out tonight?
I'm not interested in fighting you.
Oh, I just couldn't - no one wants to hear me sing
No, I won't make any attempt to dance thanks, I have zero co-ordination.
Old Nov 15th 2004, 5:14 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

we are going to have to keep an eye on you or ur going to get deported very very quickly.... lol
Old Nov 15th 2004, 10:51 am
Metal_Priest

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Am making the most of my penultimate weekend in the UK, and am sat here having flashbacks from my last few nights out. Now i dont now about the ladies out there, but guys generally do some of the following things....feel free to add your own :

1. Wake up in the morning, check your call log on your mobile to discover you have called all your ex-girlfriends at 3am, and cannot remember any of the conversations.

2. Spend hours trying to figure out where the traffic cone and 3 "for sale" boards came from..... and what they are doing in your front room.

3. Using the mathematic prowess of Carol Vordermann, try to figure out how on earth you spent £200 on drink and didnt wake up in intensive care.

4. Spend 2 hours calling everyone in your phone (minus ex-girlfriends) in an attempt to find where you parked your car the night before.

5. Even though you only have basic motor functions and only enough thought patterns in the brain to provide basic life support... you can still manage to demolish a full english breakfast...even though you can feel your arteries hardening as you do.

6. Against all known logic, your friends still manage to convince you that a "hair of the dog" will sort you out.

7. Somehow you manage to completely block out the method or mode of transport used to get home.

when do u go to church?

Old Nov 15th 2004, 11:39 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by Metal_Priest
when do u go to church?
I dont go to Church.
Old Nov 15th 2004, 11:40 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
we are going to have to keep an eye on you or ur going to get deported very very quickly.... lol
Dont worry Joe, have got it all out of my system now !

I will be on best behaviour out there !
Old Nov 15th 2004, 11:42 am
Metal_Priest

I dont go to Church.
no problem get drunk more then the church will come to you! how is that?

Old Nov 15th 2004, 11:45 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

No idea JD all forgotten by the morning !!!!! :scared:
Old Nov 15th 2004, 11:52 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Dont worry Joe, have got it all out of my system now !

I will be on best behaviour out there !
now that really does worry me......
Old Nov 15th 2004, 2:11 pm
Princess

Jamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud of

Things That Are Downright IMPOSSIBLE to Say When You're Drunk...

Nope, no more booze for me
No kebab for me, thank you
Good evening officer, isn't it lovely out tonight?
I'm not interested in fighting you.
Oh, I just couldn't - no one wants to hear me sing
No, I won't make any attempt to dance thanks, I have zero co-ordination.
LOL!!!!!!!

Old Nov 16th 2004, 10:02 am
Troublemaker

kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice

Was talking to my friend back home this morning, and he woke up on Saturday morning covered in nettle stings and has no clue where they came from.

I usually get irrisistible urges to dance, and the more drunk I get, the more I think I can dance like Beyonce/dancers in a Sean Paul video etc. Maybe on Thursday you guys who are coming out will be treated to a demonstration!!!!!!