Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Testicular Culinary Delights

Testicular Culinary Delights

Old Nov 9th 2004, 11:30 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice
Default Re: Testicular Culinary Delights

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Coward........ shouldn't u be working??
just sensible.... got two machines so can work at the same time.... fired anyone today?
Old Nov 9th 2004, 11:37 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
just sensible.... got two machines so can work at the same time.... fired anyone today?
Actually.............. but can't talk about it..........tell u on Wed.

Ambidextrous then ...... comes in handy when your busy i'm sure :scared:
Old Nov 9th 2004, 11:42 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Actually.............. but can't talk about it..........tell u on Wed.

Ambidextrous then ...... comes in handy when your busy i'm sure :scared:
keeps kristy happy....
Old Nov 9th 2004, 11:43 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

keeps kristy happy....
Thats wot I thought - so 6 blue boxes lolololol
Old Nov 9th 2004, 12:14 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
Continuing on FACE's forum dedication thread, I would like to continue with the discussion of adventurous ways to dine out in style in Dubai. In that thead kirsty mentioned chomping rather enthusiasticly on the cooked testicles of a poor camel. While I only admit to teabagging every now and then I have never been brave enough to do anything as exotic as what kirsty did.
Are there any other restaurants in Dubai where I could eat something rather exotic? Snake's tongue? Frog's Heart? Spider's eyes? I feel quite adventurous. OH, and Kirsty, would you mind telling me where you had those balls, I might look into visiting there
I have never been, so I am not sure of its exact location, but I have heard that there is this South African place that serves up game meat in fast food style!:scared: "So wud u like to upsize ur ostrich burger with some kangaroo ribs or will the zebra pop corn do?"

hahahahaha
Old Nov 10th 2004, 9:58 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
Continuing on FACE's forum dedication thread, I would like to continue with the discussion of adventurous ways to dine out in style in Dubai. In that thead kirsty mentioned chomping rather enthusiasticly on the cooked testicles of a poor camel. While I only admit to teabagging every now and then I have never been brave enough to do anything as exotic as what kirsty did.
Are there any other restaurants in Dubai where I could eat something rather exotic? Snake's tongue? Frog's Heart? Spider's eyes? I feel quite adventurous. OH, and Kirsty, would you mind telling me where you had those balls, I might look into visiting there

DE you could try either the Shabestan at the Intercontinental 2227171 OR the Shahrzad at the Hyatt Regency 2091234 both are Iranian...you might find your balls there lol

OR there is Al Nafoorah at Emirates Towers 3300000, which has a mezze...sure to have balls.

Last edited by Jellybean; Nov 10th 2004 at 10:02 am.
Old Nov 10th 2004, 10:10 am
The 5th Amendment

Originally Posted by Jellybean
DE you could try either the Shabestan at the Intercontinental 2227171 OR the Shahrzad at the Hyatt Regency 2091234 both are Iranian...you might find your balls there lol

OR there is Al Nafoorah at Emirates Towers 3300000, which has a mezze...sure to have balls.
Did not know it was dark allready...
Old Nov 10th 2004, 10:56 am
Premium Member

Wot a job - nice if u can get it......
Old Nov 10th 2004, 1:36 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

hehehehe
Old Nov 11th 2004, 3:26 am
Premium Member

Originally Posted by Face81
hehehehe
By the way - a little bird told me that the Camels testicles story was a load of bollox.
Old Nov 11th 2004, 1:28 pm
The Oracle

By the way - a little bird told me that the Camels testicles story was a load of bollox.
really now? now who wud say a thing like that?