Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Sustenance while shopping

Sustenance while shopping

Old Oct 17th 2005, 8:16 am
Just Joined

muffin has a brilliant futuremuffin has a brilliant futuremuffin has a brilliant futuremuffin has a brilliant futuremuffin has a brilliant futuremuffin has a brilliant future
Red face Sustenance while shopping

Ages since I've been on the board but having spent almost a fortnight confined to barracks, unable to drink, eat or (worse) smoke while out, I'm driven to enquire. Does anyone have a clue about places to do all of the above during the day - particularly in any shopping malls? Must be some secret hidey holes somewhere! Can't stand shopping (too stressful) without nicotine and/or caffeine.
And yes, I'm sad.............................................
Old Oct 17th 2005, 8:27 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sustenance while shopping

Originally Posted by muffin
Ages since I've been on the board but having spent almost a fortnight confined to barracks, unable to drink, eat or (worse) smoke while out, I'm driven to enquire. Does anyone have a clue about places to do all of the above during the day - particularly in any shopping malls? Must be some secret hidey holes somewhere! Can't stand shopping (too stressful) without nicotine and/or caffeine.
As far as I know lime tree cafe, more cafe are open and i think costa coffee at emirates holidays is open - don't think anywhere in the malls is open though - could always try some nicotine gum (as long as you don't chew it!!!)
Old Oct 17th 2005, 8:36 am
Just Joined

muffin has a brilliant futuremuffin has a brilliant futuremuffin has a brilliant futuremuffin has a brilliant futuremuffin has a brilliant futuremuffin has a brilliant future
Unhappy Re: Sustenance while shopping

Cheers for that. Looks like my credit card is safe for a few more weeks! That or my lungs!
Old Oct 20th 2005, 8:21 am
Chaos Maker

Maxine Ann is a jewel in the roughMaxine Ann is a jewel in the roughMaxine Ann is a jewel in the roughMaxine Ann is a jewel in the roughMaxine Ann is a jewel in the rough

Ibn Battuta and Mall of the Emirates is open all day and their coffee shops are serving.. or they were the other day

Cheers for that. Looks like my credit card is safe for a few more weeks! That or my lungs!
Old Oct 20th 2005, 9:06 am
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute

Why don;t you go out in the evening for shopping?
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 5:59 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by CasaNova
Why don;t you go out in the evening for shopping?
- doesn't mix with driving!
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 9:26 am
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute

- doesn't mix with driving!

So Muffin, You have a nice nickname. But I am helpless seem like you have a serious issue.

Why don't you do shopping on Amazon.com?
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 4:58 am
Just Joined

So Muffin, You have a nice nickname. But I am helpless seem like you have a serious issue.

Why don't you do shopping on Amazon.com?
Thanks for your concern CasaNova - and the complement. Amazon's not quite the same is it?? Don't worry tho - I do get out, just don't enjoy it as much!!!
Take care.
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 5:13 am
Banned

Thanks for your concern CasaNova - and the complement. Amazon's not quite the same is it?? Don't worry tho - I do get out, just don't enjoy it as much!!!
Take care.

Muffin, you need to hold in there now its only a mattar of few days and Ramadan is over!

This was my opportunity to find a wife as women donot wear Make-up and this was the only time I could see the real face of the women.
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 12:46 pm
Forum Regular

Trapt777 is a name known to allTrapt777 is a name known to allTrapt777 is a name known to allTrapt777 is a name known to allTrapt777 is a name known to allTrapt777 is a name known to allTrapt777 is a name known to allTrapt777 is a name known to allTrapt777 is a name known to allTrapt777 is a name known to allTrapt777 is a name known to all

ROFL @ Casanova! So true! They ply on the paint don't they!
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 1:24 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Trapt777
ROFL @ Casanova! So true! They ply on the paint don't they!
I personally believe that Satan, evils etc tend to stay away from human nature. This is purely coz only in this month you can see the true face of all human kind.

I mean, look around you and see if there is at all a single woman who hasn't wear make-up! in other periods. Why they wear make-up?, simply to cheat on men. What else could it be?. Why should women put colours and straighting their hair?. Simply to attrack men?. What else could it be?. Why should women wear tight cloth and walk on high size shoes?. Simply to attrack men, what else could it be?. And bla bla......

All these does not happen during Ramadhan. This is the only month you can see real women and how they look. Naturally beautiful...

A wise man once said If you wanna marry a beautiful woman wait till Ramadhan....

Now, no one should take me wrong here... This is very much true. It is all within the power of Ramadhan.

I simply wish Ramadhan is all year round and only a single month people can take their own lifestyle as they wish... How about that..
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 2:32 pm
Forum Regular

Trapt777 is a name known to allTrapt777 is a name known to allTrapt777 is a name known to allTrapt777 is a name known to allTrapt777 is a name known to allTrapt777 is a name known to allTrapt777 is a name known to allTrapt777 is a name known to allTrapt777 is a name known to allTrapt777 is a name known to allTrapt777 is a name known to all

They dont paint their faces or anything as you are to remain pure throughout fasting - meaning no contact with anything that could seep into your skin.

I know as many of them have to cover up so much they like to draw attention to their face with pain. As for doing it for me - ummm you may have a battle on your hands Mr Nova If I stick on make up and do my hair it is for me
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 3:32 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Trapt777
If I stick on make up and do my hair it is for me

Hands up! this is something i like about european females (except for the bimbos) they always tend to show their natural beauty!
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 3:48 pm
Banned

Do u think these arabian girls are pretty?

AMAL HIJAZI

ELISSA

AIFA wAHBI

BACHAALNA

AJRAM

People are loving them thinking that they are pretty!

Amal hijazi is never on tv during ramadan because we will see her REAL face when she is fasting! I wonder if she ever fasts.
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 4:26 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Do u think these arabian girls are pretty?

AMAL HIJAZI

ELISSA

AIFA wAHBI

BACHAALNA

AJRAM

People are loving them thinking that they are pretty!

Amal hijazi is never on tv during ramadan because we will see her REAL face when she is fasting! I wonder if she ever fasts.
Elissa and Aifa......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.