Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Soft toys for xmas

Soft toys for xmas

Old Nov 16th 2004, 3:44 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Soft toys for xmas

When I was a kid the best soft toy going was a golly wog - now look what u can buy the wee ones:

http://www.the-joke-shop.com/showcat.asp?category=72

Cheers
TS
Old Nov 16th 2004, 5:12 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Soft toys for xmas

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
When I was a kid the best soft toy going was a golly wog - now look what u can buy the wee ones:

Cheers
TS
this one was the best of the lot

hahahahahahaha
Old Nov 17th 2004, 3:34 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Truth Speak]When I was a kid the best soft toy going was a golly wog - now look what u can buy the wee ones:

Cheers

This is how I remember the Golliwog .... Though I thought it was Mamalade, not rubbers

Heart
Old Nov 17th 2004, 3:36 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

The Marmalade chappy
Old Nov 17th 2004, 5:16 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Heart of gold

The Marmalade chappy

I remember him, used to be able to get the little badges too
Old Nov 17th 2004, 6:15 am
Troublemaker

kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice

Cheers
TS
My delicate mind is shocked, horrified and appalled!!! Between this and your attempted corruption of Face, I'm getting very concerned about you!!!
Old Nov 17th 2004, 7:56 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kristy
My delicate mind is shocked, horrified and appalled!!! Between this and your attempted corruption of Face, I'm getting very concerned about you!!!
Face is uncorruptable !! although I hadn't realised eyes could be opened that far
Old Nov 17th 2004, 8:37 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Face is uncorruptable !! although I hadn't realised eyes could be opened that far

hahahahaha..very funny........... I blame the dilation of my pupils on the bad lighting. hehe
Old Nov 17th 2004, 8:40 am
Troublemaker

kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice

Originally Posted by Face81
hahahahaha..very funny........... I blame the dilation of my pupils on the bad lighting. hehe
Ahhhh, bless!!! I wish I could have seen it! You'll have him drinking and smoking next.....
Old Nov 17th 2004, 8:41 am
Troublemaker

Uncorruptible eh? Sounds like a challenge.....
Old Nov 17th 2004, 8:51 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by kristy
Uncorruptible eh? Sounds like a challenge.....

u going to have a go now, are u? lololol... a very tall order indeed........ i am the uncorruptable and the uncorrupted. hahahaha

i accept ur challenge. gulp! :scared: hehe
Old Nov 17th 2004, 8:56 am
Troublemaker

Originally Posted by Face81
u going to have a go now, are u? lololol... a very tall order indeed........ i am the uncorruptable and the uncorrupted. hahahaha

i accept ur challenge. gulp! :scared: hehe
Heh heh heh, you should be :scared: !!!
Old Nov 17th 2004, 9:05 am
Premium Member

Jc and I did make an undertaking to reduce Face's life expectancy by a few years - we had to start somewhere.
Old Nov 17th 2004, 9:21 am
Princess

Jamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud of

D#¤n I am naïve. With this title I was looking for pictures of the teddybears in the Teddy Bear Factory.

Oh well, guess my nephews could be up for som change this year. And then again--NOT.
Old Nov 17th 2004, 9:24 am
Premium Member

Originally Posted by Jamila
D#¤n I am naïve. With this title I was looking for pictures of the teddybears in the Teddy Bear Factory.

Oh well, guess my nephews could be up for som change this year. And then again--NOT.
Kids do grow up quick these days!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.