Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

So Why Do So Many Car Drivers in Dubai Want to Kill Themselves (and everyone else..)

So Why Do So Many Car Drivers in Dubai Want to Kill Themselves (and everyone else..)

Old Jun 18th 2008, 10:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: So Why Do So Many Car Drivers in Dubai Want to Kill Themselves (and everyone else

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
Just one more serious question: If the Holy Quran is the word of God, did HE actually write the book, or did a human (I'm assuming Mohammed - PBUH) write it down for him?
Here you go:

http://debate.org.uk/topics/history/debate/part2.htm
Old Jun 18th 2008, 10:41 am
Forum Regular

highways is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: So Why Do So Many Car Drivers in Dubai Want to Kill Themselves (and everyone else

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
Shakh your bootie,

This link that you posted is totally nonsense. It was clearly written by someone who does not believe in the Quran.

Littlejimmiy posted a serious question which should be answered by a muslim. Simply because the question is about the origin of Quran and it should be answered by someone who believes in the Quran.

To answer your question, Quran came down from Allah to the Prophet Mohammad through revelation. This happened through the angel Gebril. It came down in sections not as a whole and it was reacting to the events that were happening at that time. At the same time it was setting the rules and the way of life that a muslim should follow at all ages and places until the day of jundgement. Prophot Mohammad memorised it and then it was later collected in a bood. We also believe that Allah preserves the Quran. This means that it is now exactly the same as it came down initially to the Prophet Mohammed. Not even a letter has changed. It's therefore only one version which is similar everywhere.
Old Jun 18th 2008, 11:27 am
Forum Regular

I just replied to this post but my response was not posted for some reason. Any idea why or shall I reply again?
Old Jun 18th 2008, 11:45 am
Forum Regular

The content of this link is not true
Old Jun 18th 2008, 11:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by highways
The content of this link is not true
Can I suggest that, if you disagree with it, you post your views on one of the forums on the link below:

http://debate.org.uk/discuss/home.htm

They are specifically designed for Christian/Islamic debate.
Old Jun 18th 2008, 11:59 am
Forum Regular

It's ok now to direct people to this other website to discuss religious matters. However, your original link contained wrong criticism against the Quran and that's why I had to respond to it and clarify to people on this forum that it's not true.
Old Jun 18th 2008, 12:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

It's ok now to direct people to this other website to discuss religious matters. However, your original link contained wrong criticism against the Quran and that's why I had to respond to it and clarify to people on this forum that it's not true.
The link cited is largely based upon studies at Cambridge, Oxford and SOAS - all very credible organizations. There is an extensive list of academic references & sources at the end of the article.

I'm sure anyone interested enough to click the link and read the article would have the intelligence to form their own views about it.

I hope that you do not find the material offensive.
Old Jun 18th 2008, 12:29 pm
Forum Regular

First, your response confirms that your intention was to criticise the Quran in this form and not to direct people to the other website to conitnue their debate.

Second, research done by such large organisations does not mean that it's true. All these organisations do not mean any thing to me as long as what they are saying is wrong.

Third, people will not be able to form their views about Quran by reading your article. They need to read the actual Quran to form their views.

Fourth, the issue is not about the material being offensive. It's all about the fact that it's wrong and not true.

Finally, a serious question was raised by Littlejimmy regarding the origing of the Quran. This should not be answered by this link. It should be answered by a muslim who believes in the Quran. The response is as follows:

Quran was brought down by Allah to the Prophet Mohammad PBUH though revelation (through angel Gabriel). It came down in sections and not as a whole. It was reacting to the events happening at that time and it was also setting the rules and the way of life which a muslim should follow. The Prophet Mohammed PBUH memorized the Quran and it was later collected in a book. We believe that Allah preserves the Quran and that's why it has never been changed. There is only one version of the Quran at all places and ages.

Thank you
Old Jun 18th 2008, 1:55 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

First, your response confirms that your intention was to criticise the Quran in this form and not to direct people to the other website to conitnue their debate.

Second, research done by such large organisations does not mean that it's true. All these organisations do not mean any thing to me as long as what they are saying is wrong.

Third, people will not be able to form their views about Quran by reading your article. They need to read the actual Quran to form their views.

Fourth, the issue is not about the material being offensive. It's all about the fact that it's wrong and not true.

Finally, a serious question was raised by Littlejimmy regarding the origing of the Quran. This should not be answered by this link. It should be answered by a muslim who believes in the Quran. The response is as follows:

Quran was brought down by Allah to the Prophet Mohammad PBUH though revelation (through angel Gabriel). It came down in sections and not as a whole. It was reacting to the events happening at that time and it was also setting the rules and the way of life which a muslim should follow. The Prophet Mohammed PBUH memorized the Quran and it was later collected in a book. We believe that Allah preserves the Quran and that's why it has never been changed. There is only one version of the Quran at all places and ages.

Thank you
1st **** off
2nd Then **** off again
3rd why the **** is every thread getting hijacked by islamic ****ing nutters
4th if you believe in god godd for you now shut the **** up about it
5th if you want to debate christianity vs islam **** off and do it somewhere else
6th is any one else getting bored by the constant islam threads
7th why are muslims allowed an opinion on god but us infidels are'nt allowed to mention it without becoming blasphemous infidels

8th if you really belive that word for word the koran is gods words, does that mean that all non arabic speakers are ****ed, does it mean that anyone living in the middle east before islam has gone to hell
9th why is it only muslims can comment on islam, if not a ****ing budhist and yet i know a reasonable amout about the lord budha?

10th i dont com,e to british expats.com to escape the muslim cuntry i live in so that i can be bombarded by all this pish

11th as a white protestant scotsman i feel pretty ****ed off that i'm being racially segregated stereotype and every othe rpish thing anyone can think of.

12th for the love of all gods everywhere can we STOP with the ****ing religious cack......PLEASE

*slam.....stomp stomp stomp.......for **** sake the ****ing nutters have taken ****ing control of the ****ing asylum......wankers......slam*
Old Jun 18th 2008, 2:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by shiva
1st **** off
2nd Then **** off again
5th if you want to debate christianity vs islam **** off and do it somewhere else
7th why are muslims allowed an opinion on god but us infidels are'nt allowed to mention it without becoming blasphemous infidels

8th if you really belive that word for word the koran is gods words, does that mean that all non arabic speakers are ****ed, does it mean that anyone living in the middle east before islam has gone to hell
9th why is it only muslims can comment on islam, if not a ****ing budhist and yet i know a reasonable amout about the lord budha?

10th i dont com,e to british expats.com to escape the muslim cuntry i live in so that i can be bombarded by all this pish

11th as a white protestant scotsman i feel pretty ****ed off that i'm being racially segregated stereotype and every othe rpish thing anyone can think of.

12th for the love of all gods everywhere can we STOP with the ****ing religious cack......PLEASE

*slam.....stomp stomp stomp.......for **** sake the ****ing nutters have taken ****ing control of the ****ing asylum......wankers......slam*
Yah, suffer infidel.........

{and, yeah, i'm bored by all these threads. Pointless.}

Thread closure, Eeyore???? Please!
Old Jun 18th 2008, 2:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
Yah, suffer infidel.........

{and, yeah, i'm bored by all these threads. Pointless.}

Thread closure, Eeyore???? Please!
Agreed its got totally out of control i am surprised this nonsense has been allowed to go on this long actually
Old Jun 18th 2008, 2:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

1st **** off
2nd Then **** off again

THANK GOD SOMEONE HAS SAID IT
Old Jun 18th 2008, 2:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

1st **** off
2nd Then **** off again

don't you think one of the biggest problems with shiva is that he NEVER says what he thinks...!!

MM, xx
Old Jun 18th 2008, 2:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
don't you think one of the biggest problems with shiva is that he NEVER says what he thinks...!!

MM, xx
Ah doll you are funny

Shiva

Thanks it was becoming sickening
Old Jun 18th 2008, 2:31 pm
Forum Regular

Shakh your bootie,

I was not interested in starting the discussion. I was simply responding to your comments.

I'm more than happy to end the discussion.

Shiva,

If you are unable to write politely and respectfully then you'd better SHUT UP

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.