British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Middle East (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/)
-   -   So how was last night (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/so-how-last-night-274577/)

novita77 Jan 3rd 2005 5:46 am

Re: So how was last night

Originally Posted by Malteser
Awwww poor Novi, I know what u mean. My kiddies off to school tomorrow too YYIIPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE............................. .............will u my ironing as well while ure at it???? hehe

Errrrr.... no thank you... i accompany u doing ironing then. U iron in ur hse, and i iron in my hse while our kids at school. Afterall my house to ur house only 10 mins by car. :D

Malteser Jan 3rd 2005 6:12 am

Originally Posted by novita77
Errrrr.... no thank you... i accompany u doing ironing then. U iron in ur hse, and i iron in my hse while our kids at school. Afterall my house to ur house only 10 mins by car. :D

yep......

sassy Jan 3rd 2005 6:45 am

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Of I see....lets gang up on JD time ehhh??!!!

Please note, I have a part time maid, and i have NO PROBLEM with people who want or have them... I was just mentioning that i think its wrong that they do ABSOLUTELY everything. I dont know about you, but i would get bored out of head just doing nothing all day !!

JellyBean, your statement about me chaining you up in the kitchen is way off the mark...........bedroom yes..kitchen no. :D :D :p

Anyway, i dont really give a monkeys...just started the thread to liven things up....hhhmmmm...what next...politics or religion???

Why do you think its wrong that they do everything, thats what they are paid for..... I work fulltime now but when didnt I still had a full time maid I certainly wasn't bored all......... hmmmm feel a bit sorry for you JD that if you weren't working you could think of nothing to do all day except housework ect......... maybe if you find yourself out of a job I could hire you... would you wear a uniform????????............*s*

novita77 Jan 3rd 2005 6:46 am

Originally Posted by sassy
Why do you think its wrong that they do everything, thats what they are paid for..... I work fulltime now but when didnt I still had a full time maid I certainly wasn't bored all......... hmmmm feel a bit sorry for you JD that if you weren't working you could think of nothing to do all day except housework ect......... maybe if you find yourself out of a job I could hire you... would you wear a uniform????????............*s*

lol... i don't mind to have a house husband like JD if I a working woman ... hehehe... :D

Jammy_Dodgers Jan 3rd 2005 6:49 am

Originally Posted by sassy

I doubt i will ever be out of a job Sassy, but will happily come round and dress up for you.

novita77 Jan 3rd 2005 6:56 am

I doubt i will ever be out of a job Sassy, but will happily come round and dress up for you.

:D ;)

Malteser Jan 3rd 2005 7:00 am

hmmmm i am having a visual here...................JD in a maids outfit NAH......bet he wouldnt look bad all sweaty tho......................kidding of course

sassy Jan 3rd 2005 7:02 am

Now thats a interesting offer........ slightly scary but interesting...*s*

novita77 Jan 3rd 2005 7:03 am

Originally Posted by Malteser
hmmmm i am having a visual here...................JD in a maids outfit NAH......bet he wouldnt look bad all sweaty tho......................kidding of course

I think his dummy is out now Malt ... :D Won't be here for sometimes .. :D Poor lad ... putting a thread abt a maid, and he is bored when ppl respond to it.

I am off now ... getting presents for somebody's kid (late xmas pressie) for late xmas dinner invitation . That would be fun ... taking Sam to Toys r Us and I am not intend to buy anything for him :scared:

Jammy_Dodgers Jan 3rd 2005 7:12 am

Originally Posted by novita77
I think his dummy is out now Malt ... :D Won't be here for sometimes .. :D Poor lad ... putting a thread abt a maid, and he is bored when ppl respond to it.

I am off now ... getting presents for somebody's kid (late xmas pressie) for late xmas dinner invitation . That would be fun ... taking Sam to Toys r Us and I am not intend to buy anything for him :scared:

Wrong wrong wrong.
Nov, my dummy is not out, and im not bored with the responses.
What i am bored with is people getting emotive at me, when all i did was ask for peoples perspectives.

novita77 Jan 3rd 2005 7:13 am

Wrong wrong wrong.
Nov, my dummy is not out, and im not bored with the responses.
What i am bored with is people getting emotive at me, when all i did was ask for peoples perspectives.

Good ... this board a bit boring without u JD... :p

Truth Speak Jan 3rd 2005 8:21 am

Hi all...Trin here...i'm back...no more hols...

So..wots happening...Nov, u think the board is boring...try writing something entertaining for a change!!!!!! :D :D

:D This emoticon is supposed to take the sting out of "a lets piss someone off" post.....

novita77 Jan 3rd 2005 9:34 am

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Hi all...Trin here...i'm back...no more hols...

So..wots happening...Nov, u think the board is boring...try writing something entertaining for a change!!!!!! :D :D

:D This emoticon is supposed to take the sting out of "a lets piss someone off" post.....

I am not as good as trin to piss someone off ... some ppl just too nice in their nature ... :)