Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Snow, cold and tall women!!

Snow, cold and tall women!!

Old Jan 31st 2005, 7:08 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Snow, cold and tall women!!

Originally Posted by lewis748
Morning Gang...Whats happenin...last day today on the forum for a few days..any filth going on...and if there is why havent i been informed..

" If i take my finger out, you will sink" Len fairclough.... lets see who knows what i,m talking about...

And its over to you...

TTBC
Len Fairclough... was sacked from corrie after trying to grope a little girl in the swimming pool...right Lewis ??
Old Jan 31st 2005, 7:09 am
Long Member

lewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to all
Talking Re: Snow, cold and tall women!!

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Spaceman...last time I saw you, you had a helmet on
And theirs me trying to get you to put my helmet on...or in ..Oh you know what i mean...

Old Jan 31st 2005, 7:10 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Len Fairclough... was sacked from corrie after trying to grope a little girl in the swimming pool...right Lewis ??

Gosh you are showing my age JD...I think I remember that
Old Jan 31st 2005, 7:11 am
BE Enthusiast

johnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nice

Len was giving her swimming lessons but took his thumb out and she sank!!!

He was cleared but you know how Mud sticks in the mind and he never got over it,
Long Member

lewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to all

She was about 16 I think but you are right...10 points.. He was about 50 at the time... she was over the age of consent thats why he did not go to jail i remember...

how you ? what you up to dude?
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

And theirs me trying to get you to put my helmet on...or in ..Oh you know what i mean...

When do you start lewis?
Old Jan 31st 2005, 7:12 am
Banned

Originally Posted by johnbuoy
Len was giving her swimming lessons but took his thumb out and she sank!!!

He was cleared but you know how Mud sticks in the mind and he never got over it,

PMSL that's gross
Old Jan 31st 2005, 7:15 am
Long Member

When do you start lewis?
The Rally or the Monkey Sex?

rally starts in Al Ain on Wednesday Night with Super stages around some of the streets in Al Ain, then Thursday and friday in and around the Shwaihan area, with the finish on Friday about 3 ish at the Al Ain Hilton..

Monkey sex starts anytime you like...
Old Jan 31st 2005, 7:17 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

The Rally or the Monkey Sex?

rally starts in Al Ain on Wednesday Night with Super stages around some of the streets in Al Ain, then Thursday and friday in and around the Shwaihan area, with the finish on Friday about 3 ish at the Al Ain Hilton..

Monkey sex starts anytime you like...
Any chance of doing a booze run while your out that way ?
Old Jan 31st 2005, 7:18 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Please please enlighten me eeeeuuugghh
Old Jan 31st 2005, 7:20 am
Long Member

Smile Re: Snow, cold and tall women!!

Any chance of doing a booze run while your out that way ?
No problems just give me a list and I have it back here by Saturday... But spilliage is a bit of a problem...you will be looking at about a 25% RETURN RATE..
Old Jan 31st 2005, 7:21 am
Banned

Here you go says nothing of the pool incident though?

http://www.corrie.net/profiles/chara...lough_len.html

Last edited by Jellybean; Jan 31st 2005 at 7:23 am.
Old Jan 31st 2005, 7:23 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

No problems just give me a list and I have it back here by Saturday... But spilliage is a bit of a problem...you will be looking at about a 25% RETURN RATE..
LMAO
Old Jan 31st 2005, 7:23 am
Up in the air

No worries.
10 bottles of smirnoff blue please.....got a party coming up...consider yourself invited
Old Jan 31st 2005, 7:24 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Hi jc long time no see, well this is sweet, who else is gonna come and say hiphop today?

Hi Jools

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.