Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Should I stay or should I go?

Should I stay or should I go?

Old Dec 22nd 2004, 8:31 am
A slow driver!

lillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Should I stay or should I go?

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
hello stranger...just turn up 2 hrs late yourself and you'll be OK.

last day eh, bet the excitements building... good luck and have a good xmas..

TS
Not excitement yet but will be once I finish and manage to move all my stuff home. I have sooo much shite I can't believe it. How on earth I am going to condense it down to 20kg's I have no idea!

Merry Christmas to you and Mrs TS as well
Old Dec 22nd 2004, 8:34 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lillygirl
Not excitement yet but will be once I finish and manage to move all my stuff home. I have sooo much shite I can't believe it. How on earth I am going to condense it down to 20kg's I have no idea!

Merry Christmas to you and Mrs TS as well
Why, thankyou......Mrs S sends her love.... If u can't get the weight down send it out as unaccompanied baggae the same day u fly, cost about 7 quid a kilo!!
Old Dec 22nd 2004, 8:43 am
A slow driver!

lillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Why, thankyou......Mrs S sends her love.... If u can't get the weight down send it out as unaccompanied baggae the same day u fly, cost about 7 quid a kilo!!

That's very good - will look into it. Was going to get some sent at a later point. Just concerned that I don't get licence, have to leave after 3 months and then cart everything back!! Will be living in a very spare apartment until it is sorted!