Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Shipping items to Bahrain (from Australia)

Shipping items to Bahrain (from Australia)

Old Dec 4th 2007, 12:05 am
Forum Regular

macteepee is just really nicemacteepee is just really nicemacteepee is just really nicemacteepee is just really nicemacteepee is just really nicemacteepee is just really nicemacteepee is just really nicemacteepee is just really nicemacteepee is just really nicemacteepee is just really nicemacteepee is just really nice
Default Shipping items to Bahrain (from Australia)

Hi there,

Just wondering if anyone has any recommendations on shipping companies, for just a couple of boxes maybe 2 medium sized suitcases worth of stuff.

My partner and I will be relocating to Bahrain around the 12th Jan, so am rushing around trying to organise everything as we only just signed the contract!

Any assistance would be great,
Thanks
P
Old Dec 4th 2007, 10:26 am
Forum Regular

t19hlr will become famous soon enought19hlr will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Shipping items to Bahrain (from Australia)

Originally Posted by macteepee
Hi there,

Just wondering if anyone has any recommendations on shipping companies, for just a couple of boxes maybe 2 medium sized suitcases worth of stuff.

My partner and I will be relocating to Bahrain around the 12th Jan, so am rushing around trying to organise everything as we only just signed the contract!

Thanks
P
If the company is paying for the relocation costs, which I understand they must, and there is nothing fragile in the boxes, then I guess the easiest option would be to send it as cargo on the airline you will be flying with.
I too will be moving in January (still waiting for the exact date) and I've opted to send things as Cargo with Gulf Air.
Old Dec 4th 2007, 4:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

shiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to behold

We used Jetta Express- [email protected] you give me a city I have their phone numbers- no problems and good rates, so recommended...good luck.

Hi there,

Thanks
P
Old Dec 4th 2007, 4:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Hey shifty, we missed you...
Originally Posted by shiftdelete
We used Jetta Express- [email protected] you give me a city I have their phone numbers- no problems and good rates, so recommended...good luck.
Old Dec 4th 2007, 4:22 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

stop doing that...

Originally Posted by Confucius
Old Dec 4th 2007, 4:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
stop doing that...
When in Rome,MH...When in Rome...
Old Dec 4th 2007, 4:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

shiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to behold

missed you too mate
missed MH even more

Old Dec 4th 2007, 4:53 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

yeah right...now say it with a straight face

missed you too mate
missed MH even more
Old Dec 4th 2007, 4:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

one more thing...when you guys wake up on the other side of the globe- if you happen to see one of my posts where I say Bahrain is nice...it's true...assuming you're on a good package and once you get over the culture shock, driving, 'and a couple of other minor things like September/October...

I signed a contract before coming over to the ME - you too?.

Hi there,

we only just signed the contract!

P
Old Dec 4th 2007, 5:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

straight face and standing to attention- how good is that

yeah right...now say it with a straight face
Old Dec 4th 2007, 5:04 pm
hmmmm...nice

proud of you, son...

straight face and standing to attention- how good is that
Old Dec 4th 2007, 5:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

....nah, too easy.

is little jimmy still round?

proud of you, son...
Old Dec 4th 2007, 5:09 pm
hmmmm...nice

not much...but saw him lurk a few days ago...send him a PM if you need him

....nah, too easy.

is little jimmy still round?
Old Dec 4th 2007, 5:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

I'd 'need' him if I was gay...I guess...

...send him a PM if you need him
Old Dec 4th 2007, 5:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

free your ass and your mind will follow?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.