Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

shipping horses fro uk to bahrain

shipping horses fro uk to bahrain

Old Jun 24th 2013, 6:01 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: shipping horses fro uk to bahrain

Originally Posted by Ronnie Biggs
Spot on. This is a forum principally for the entertainment of it's posters not an information service for wankers.
Old Jun 24th 2013, 6:24 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Neigh chance.

I'd not glue my hopes on many people having moved horses, from shire to Arabia or other way round.

You could hoof a look at the search function and maybe someone can lend a hand?
Old Jun 24th 2013, 6:50 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
Neigh chance.

I'd not glue my hopes on many people having moved horses, from shire to Arabia or other way round.

You could hoof a look at the search function and maybe someone can lend a hand?
But who wants to be saddled with a poster who bridles at every query?
Old Jun 24th 2013, 7:06 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Meow
But who wants to be saddled with a poster who bridles at every query?
I agree. Still, we didn't really lead them to any water...
Old Jun 24th 2013, 7:13 pm
Forum Regular

Equestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud of

Before everyone goes gallopping off with mis-information, I had a friend who enquired about shipping her horse back to the UK, 30,000 AED was the initial quote. She then called Findus and found a much cheaper option.......
Old Jun 24th 2013, 8:33 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Equestra
Before everyone goes gallopping off with mis-information, I had a friend who enquired about shipping her horse back to the UK, 30,000 AED was the initial quote. She then called Findus and found a much cheaper option.......
She was wise, I too would have bolted.
Old Jun 24th 2013, 8:47 pm
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

C'mon guys, you've got me groaning here. These 'jokes' should have fallen at the first hurdle.
Old Jun 24th 2013, 10:24 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Some information for the OP may well be found here.

http://www.bbashipping.com/UAE.asp
Old Jun 24th 2013, 10:59 pm
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikelincs
Some information for the OP may well be found here.
Was that as the result of a google search? But the OP did that, lets have a look http://lmgtfy.com/?q=shipping+horses+to+bahrain+from+UK Blimey! Second hit on the list with this thread first. Who'd have thunk it!
Old Jun 24th 2013, 11:05 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikewot
Was that as the result of a google search? But the OP did that, lets have a look http://lmgtfy.com/?q=shipping+horses+to+bahrain+from+UK Blimey! Second hit on the list with this thread first. Who'd have thunk it!
Yes, I love Google.. pity more people don't use it properly before asking silly questions, this is the second poster I've found the answer for just by asking a simple question of google, and READING the page, and then looking at links on that page to find more info.
Old Jun 25th 2013, 9:58 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

She only asked equestrian, no need for the lame responses. That said the OP is fairly blinkered if she thought we could solve this one.
Old Jun 25th 2013, 7:13 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by britexpat76
She only asked equestrian, no need for the lame responses. That said the OP is fairly blinkered if she thought we could solve this one.
Judging by their reaction, they aren't so stable and it's not as if this question crops up often. I guess that they are hacked off with our responses but I see no reason to rein it in.
Old Jun 25th 2013, 7:36 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Meow
Judging by their reaction, they aren't so stable and it's not as if this question crops up often. I guess that they are hacked off with our responses but I see no reason to rein it in.
Uh oh. You've really put the hoof in it.

Irrelevant anyway, I thought the question was pony from the outset.
Old Jun 26th 2013, 7:15 pm
Forum Regular

Equestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud of

You lot want to be careful or you'll end up being saddled with the reputation of being unhelpful......
Old Jun 27th 2013, 2:04 am
BE Enthusiast

luvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Tesco?
bummtishh

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.