sharing is caring

Old Nov 20th 2004, 2:53 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: sharing is caring

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Dan Marsden - the whingeing student!!
Right... I remember now... thank you. Now he is gone...
To be honest I thought he wasn't that harmful...
Old Nov 20th 2004, 2:55 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Novita: Lives in Doha - hangs around with JB - presently trying to perfect sarcasm
I still have a lots to learn about 'sarcasm'. Plenty of teachers here...
Old Nov 20th 2004, 2:55 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by novita77
I still have a lots to learn about 'sarcasm'. Plenty of teachers here...
It takes a lifetime to perfect.
Old Nov 20th 2004, 3:08 pm
semarang

It takes a lifetime to perfect.
thank you for your encouragement... very much appreciated...
Old Nov 20th 2004, 3:09 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Hard one to answer - I suggest the best way to start is to intoduce everyone:

Truth Speak - thats me - aka Mother Theresa when things get a bit heated - at other times a bit of a sarcastic old git!!

Joseph Creative: likes to call hinself the messiah - because he's always wearing the same clothes as per his namesake - he's into graphic designing - doing his hair and talking to people in the pub via his lap top - also his pretty quick on the off the cuff answers.

Heart of Gold : resident mumsy type lass - she's generally chilled and trades a mean recipe.

Jelly Bean: Have to tread carefully here - she's our female JC - only she doesn't have a laptop, or a silly haircut that we know of - when she gets out of bed the wrong side beware.

Kristy: JCs very better half - chilled and likes to watch things go by.

Face: local born and bred - aka the Oracle as he knows tons on Dubai - aka Cheeky chappy as he's a youngun with a pleasent SOH - he's also got a massive stash of local pics and other stuff

Novita: Lives in Doha - hangs around with JB - presently trying to perfect sarcasm

Shiva: new to Dubai, but not the board, Shiva is a Scotsman with a SOH.

Calgarian: C is even newer to Dubai - has problems keeping mobile phones longer than 18 hrs, been on the board for a while.

Lakes Lassie: best av on the board - likes a bit of banter.

LillieGirl - not here yet - soon will be - a quiet one who people watches.

TA5: our young american friend who likes MILFs , much to hearts disgust. Into Kiteboarding and letting the brits know who won WW2

Jammie Dodger: Don't know much - good SOH, very fast - has too much karma!!

Dubai Expat: on here occasionally, buddy of jelly bean's

Palm Tree: resident autobiographic writer and extended essay author.

Fairiedust: an elusive character who throws the odd grenade into the foum and runs away. A very pleasent young lady!

Canada Eng - a rel;atively recent edition - nice and polite - posts a mean riddle but doesn't give us a chance to solve it!!

Bob: Our very nice moderator

One other who pops up now again under different names - belushi, Arab Boy, bedouin boy, belushi IV etcetera - more bans than Apartheid!!

If I have missed anyone or misrepresented their inner Phsyc please feel free to add - however I will not be held responsible for any of this posts contents - all done in teh interests of PR

I trust thats a brief background for u Smartd - now its your turn

This message is probably my suicide note !!
Lololololololol........ very well sed Trinity.... u have done al of us proud!

Face: local born and bred - aka the Oracle as he knows tons on Dubai - aka Cheeky chappy as he's a youngun with a pleasent SOH - he's also got a massive stash of local pics and other stuff
aka Yoda...... clarify this I must... a local I am not... so get the wrong impression u should not. lol

stash of what other stuff? I dont remember showing u the boot of my car? whatever r u talking about?
Old Nov 20th 2004, 3:20 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

aka Yoda...... clarify this I must... a local I am not... so get the wrong impression u should not. lol

stash of what other stuff? I dont remember showing u the boot of my car? whatever r u talking about?
[/QUOTE]
Edited in Yoda!!
Old Nov 20th 2004, 3:23 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

thats OK - DM was banned apparently - sorry I missued u off
DanMarsden has not been banned. "Banned" appears under the username and the "Karma" button disappears if that is the case.
Old Nov 20th 2004, 3:25 pm
Premium Member

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
DanMarsden has not been banned. "Banned" appears under the username and the "Karma" button disappears if that is the case.
Thanks meat .. got the feeling he had been.. wheree has he been hiding then?
Old Nov 20th 2004, 3:26 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Very good appraisal!!

my karma is available to any and all who ask...

actually......available to any who begs, grovels etc !!!
Old Nov 20th 2004, 3:27 pm
Premium Member

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Very good appraisal!!

Instant trade would be good!!
Old Nov 20th 2004, 3:28 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Thanks meat .. got the feeling he had been.. wheree has he been hiding then?
Don't know, just lying low maybe or taking a break from the old routine perhaps?

His typing skills must be in fine shape by now, maybe he is considering a career-change?
Old Nov 20th 2004, 3:36 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Instant trade would be good!!
I must spread it around b4 giving TS reputation...or so it tells me

clearly i have been over-generous to you already TS....

I will bestow my karma ramdomly then try it again in a bit!
Old Nov 20th 2004, 3:36 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Edited in Yoda!![/QUOTE]

lol.... had a look..... pleased I am! hehe
Old Nov 20th 2004, 3:37 pm
Premium Member

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
Don't know, just lying low maybe or taking a break from the old routine perhaps?

His typing skills must be in fine shape by now, maybe he is considering a career-change?
or perhaps his tutor has had him expelled for being an ignorant tw.t and he no longer has the use of the college pcs.
Old Nov 20th 2004, 3:38 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Very good appraisal!!

i didnt beg or grovel cant return it just yet....need to spread the bloody stuff first. lol.... An IOU is the best I can offer 4 now.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.