Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Sex Discrimination

Sex Discrimination

Old Nov 4th 2008, 11:28 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Sex Discrimination

Is it just me or does anybody else feel aggrieved that a woman in the UAE requires a Letter of No Objection from her husband in order to take driving lessons. Another example of the country still belonging in the Middle Ages whilst striving to create the impression of being modern.
Old Nov 4th 2008, 11:32 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sex Discrimination

Originally Posted by lionheart
Is it just me or does anybody else feel aggrieved that a woman in the UAE requires a Letter of No Objection from her husband in order to take driving lessons. Another example of the country still belonging in the Middle Ages whilst striving to create the impression of being modern.
Yeah, whose idea was it to let them drive!
Worst thing we ever did was give them shoes and let them out the kitchen...

That's Mirdif, the Cloggies and women...wh else can I piss off today?
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

not on a daily basis it doesn't...
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Roadking

o
Old Nov 4th 2008, 11:33 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

babes..I live in Mirdif...am a cloggie and a woman...but guess what...you've not pissed me off....
Old Nov 4th 2008, 11:34 am
If I have to explain...

Originally Posted by MataHari
babes..I live in Mirdif...am a cloggie and a woman...but guess what...you've not pissed me off....
Spoilsport.
Old Nov 4th 2008, 11:36 am
hmmmm...nice

Spoilsport.
your posts are childsplay to me...try harder
Old Nov 4th 2008, 11:39 am
If I have to explain...

QUOTE=MataHari;6938897]your posts are childsplay to me...try harder[/QUOTE]
Mummmmy
Old Nov 4th 2008, 11:39 am
hmmmm...nice

QUOTE=MataHari;6938897]your posts are childsplay to me...try harder
Mummmmy [/QUOTE]

grow up...
Old Nov 4th 2008, 11:40 am
hmmmm...nice

now the quotes are fcked up as well....
Old Nov 4th 2008, 11:41 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
I wasn't aware of that, but then I don't know many women who don't actually drive. They say you have to have a no objection letter to open a bank account as well, but I didn't need one. It is so degrading I have to say.
Old Nov 4th 2008, 11:41 am
If I have to explain...

now the quotes are fcked up as well....
Ha! Now you're pissed off!
I win, I win, I win, lalalalala
Old Nov 4th 2008, 11:44 am
hmmmm...nice

Ha! Now you're pissed off!
I win, I win, I win, lalalalala
DAMN...you are on my shit list mister...be afraid
Old Nov 4th 2008, 11:45 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
I wasn't aware of that, but then I don't know many women who don't actually drive. They say you have to have a no objection letter to open a bank account as well, but I didn't need one. It is so degrading I have to say.
oh...went to the bank the other day and got serviced by the cutest local in full gear...wasn't degrading at all I have to say...
Old Nov 4th 2008, 11:45 am
If I have to explain...

DAMN...you are on my shit list mister...be afraid

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.