Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Series of Unfortunate events!

Series of Unfortunate events!

Old Nov 18th 2005, 5:07 pm
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute
Default Series of Unfortunate events!

I just bought a CD "Kuschel Rock" but its doesnot have the songs I am looking for!

I am looking for the best of the best CD's and Singers from 60's 70's 80's ONLY!

Can you guys recomend me the biggest singers and songs from these respective Era's! As its one of my friends birthday and he is 40yr old, so he asked me to do DJ for his party!

Please keep in mind all the guest are over 40 and 50yr old!
Old Nov 18th 2005, 6:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of
Default Re: Series of Unfortunate events!

Originally Posted by CasaNova
I just bought a CD "Kuschel Rock" but its doesnot have the songs I am looking for!

I am looking for the best of the best CD's and Singers from 60's 70's 80's ONLY!

Can you guys recomend me the biggest singers and songs from these respective Era's! As its one of my friends birthday and he is 40yr old, so he asked me to do DJ for his party!

Englebert Humpherdick.......
Old Nov 18th 2005, 6:25 pm
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou
Englebert Humpherdick.......

lets me see if i can download this if not then i will buy it. Thanks bud!
Old Nov 19th 2005, 2:46 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Niel Sedaka
Smokey Robinson
The Rolling Stones
The Shangri - Las
Simon and Garfunkel
Rod Stewart
The Small Faces

Just a few
Old Nov 19th 2005, 4:34 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Niel Sedaka
Smokey Robinson
The Rolling Stones
The Shangri - Las
Simon and Garfunkel
Rod Stewart
The Small Faces

Just a few

Thanks I will check them out. once i went to johnny rockets and they were palying a song " Susie is a girl, she break my break, oh susie is a girl" cant remember it properply!
Old Nov 19th 2005, 4:58 am
Remember

Desert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond repute

'Suzie is a Punk Rocker' by The Ramones? Or was is 'Sheena is a Punk Rocker'.
Old Nov 19th 2005, 5:24 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Desert Dweller
'Suzie is a Punk Rocker' by The Ramones? Or was is 'Sheena is a Punk Rocker'.

there is no rocker in the song. I think its from "The Monkeys"
Old Nov 19th 2005, 5:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

there is no rocker in the song. I think its from "The Monkeys"
Another one bites the dust......
Old Nov 19th 2005, 5:28 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

Undertones, The Jam,
Old Nov 19th 2005, 5:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by MJC
Undertones, The Jam,
White rabbit,Jefferson Airplane
Old Nov 19th 2005, 8:24 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Niel Sedaka
Smokey Robinson
The Rolling Stones
The Shangri - Las
Simon and Garfunkel
Rod Stewart
The Small Faces

Just a few
Crumbs talk about make a mate feel like a fossil
Old Nov 19th 2005, 9:09 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
Crumbs talk about make a mate feel like a fossil

Your only a few years older than me ...... I listen to music from all the artists!!
Old Nov 19th 2005, 9:48 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Your only a few years older than me ...... I listen to music from all the artists!!
Bloody 'eck you don't have to tell that we're that old LOL

Hi Heart
Old Nov 19th 2005, 10:03 am

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
Bloody 'eck you don't have to tell that we're that old LOL

Hi Heart

Hiya RT... Can't escape the fact that our profiles state our year of birth
Old Nov 19th 2005, 10:18 am
Sat on the fence ......

Hiya RT... Can't escape the fact that our profiles state our year of birth

Hmmmmmm what a bloody dinlow i am! Gonna have to doctor that i think........by a decade lmao!